PDA

View Full Version : NMU at Bowling Green Feb. 27/28: Points please

Pages : 1 2 [3]

NMU Fan
02-21-2015, 10:14 PM
Do you believe in miracles?? Wow that's HUGE coming home next week. Way to go boys!

davyd83
02-21-2015, 10:25 PM
Tonight I had the 5th sign in my collegiate career confiscated. If I stay at this pace, I'll probably have the school record for sign confiscations. I'm not at liberty to discuss this sign's exact wording, but I will say I speculated the reason for Walt Kyle's and Bridget Berube Carter's suspension. :eek:

How well did that sign thing work?

Critical Thinker
02-21-2015, 10:29 PM
How well did that sign thing work?

Better than our third period.

I did get Walt Kyle to smile at one of the bike ones, though.

noremorse1
02-21-2015, 11:10 PM
Better than our third period.

I did get Walt Kyle to smile at one of the bike ones, though.

He probably thought it's funny people are still talking about #bikegate

potternmu
02-21-2015, 11:14 PM
Absolutely shocked at the sweep this weekend- but in a good way! Lots of stunned looks in the crowd as people walked out of the Ice Arena tonight. Tonight's come-from-behind win in in a very tough barn capped the most significant road weekend for NMU hockey in a long while. I'm pressed to think of any road trip in the last few years that comes close to the accomplishments of this weekend. Probably the biggest weekend since the CCHA first round upset at Munn a few years back. If we can get this kind of grittiness and refuse-to-lose kind of play the rest of this season, I'm very encouraged.

Once again, I really enjoyed my time meeting up with some of the BG fans. You are really a first-class fan base.

Critical Thinker
02-22-2015, 12:49 AM
He probably thought it's funny people are still talking about #bikegate

There's only one guy in trouble from that still on the team- and he was scratched tonight.

RaceBoarder
02-22-2015, 08:44 AM
:eek: