Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech at Minnesota State 2/27-2/28: Who wants the MacNaughton Cup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Michigan Tech at Minnesota State 2/27-2/28: Who wants the MacNaughton Cup?

According to Ticket master, it looks like there is about 100 seats left for Saturday's game. Friday might have around 200 left.

Comment

Originally posted by UpNorthHockey View Post
      Anyone know if this series will be televised anywhere other than WCHA.tv? It's arguably the most important Tech hockey series in 34 years and I'd like to see it in full definition. Also, if I do need to watch WCHA.tv, has anyone figured a way to get Dirk's audio on WKMJ in sync with the WCHA video?
      Michigan Tech is working with Charter to get the games on Charter Cable in the UP.
      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
        Michigan Tech is working with Charter to get the games on Charter Cable in the UP.
        Good to see!
        MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

No matter how many times I go to ticketmaster, I am always shocked by the fees that they charge. $16 ticket has 8.53 of fees.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Clark Fan Club View Post
            No matter how many times I go to ticketmaster, I am always shocked by the fees that they charge. $16 ticket has 8.53 of fees.
            I know it is outrageous. I was in Mankato for work two weeks ago, so I stopped in the box office to avoid the fees!

Comment

Originally posted by maverick2009 View Post
              I know it is outrageous. I was in Mankato for work two weeks ago, so I stopped in the box office to avoid the fees!
              I almost drove down from the Twin Cities to pick up tickets to avoid the fees...Then I calculated the time and money and learned!

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                Awesome! This is going to be some great hockey and Tech is coming in hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Pure Mel View Post
                  I almost drove down from the Twin Cities to pick up tickets to avoid the fees...Then I calculated the time and money and learned!
                  Can't you just call down to the box office and buy them, then pick them up at Will Call? I did that last year at BG and Ferris and it worked great. I believe they had an extra charge, but it wasn't $8.00.

Comment

One week
                    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

If my math is good (Disclaimer: It usually isn't), Northern's win tonight means it is now a 2 team race for the McNaughton

Comment

Originally posted by purpleinnebraska View Post
                        If my math is good (Disclaimer: It usually isn't), Northern's win tonight means it is now a 2 team race for the McNaughton
                        You are correct that bowling green cannot pass MSU and MTU but they can still potentially pass one of them and finish 2nd.
                        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

I know Tech is on a streak, but if I recall they had a ten game winning streak going into the last Mankato series. Any chance we could play this series in Alaska?

Comment

Originally posted by purpleinnebraska View Post
                            There were games tonight? I forgot to care
                            MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

Originally posted by oldish husky View Post
                              I know Tech is on a streak, but if I recall they had a ten game winning streak going into the last Mankato series. Any chance we could play this series in Alaska?
                              Thankfully no.
                              AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by Mich Tech 64 View Post
                                Can't you just call down to the box office and buy them, then pick them up at Will Call? I did that last year at BG and Ferris and it worked great. I believe they had an extra charge, but it wasn't $8.00.
                                I am not sure if you can or not. I tried to call the Verizon Ticket Office and they are only open until 5:00 P.M. I don't usually have time until late in the evening to deal with these ticket type things. I suppose I should have made time...

Comment

Working...
                                X