Dartmouth Women 2014/2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dartmouth Women 2014/2015

Good win at Colgate tonight- 5-2. See abt Big Red tomorrow. If Green sustains their attack and work ethic consistently for three full 15 minute periods as they did this evening, they can be as good as anybody on the bus in this tourney and in any tourney to come. We're with you, Dartmouth!

Go Green Go!

Re: Dartmouth Women 2014/2015

Originally posted by papulaisle View Post
    Good win at Colgate tonight- 5-2. See abt Big Red tomorrow. If Green sustains their attack and work ethic consistently for three full 15 minute periods as they did this evening, they can be as good as anybody on the bus in this tourney and in any tourney to come. We're with you, Dartmouth!

Go Green Go!

It'd be even better if they could sustain their attack and work ethic consistently for three full 20 minute periods.

Comment

Originally posted by shelfit View Post
      It'd be even better if they could sustain their attack and work ethic consistently for three full 20 minute periods.
      As my grandfather used to say-"Ah, slight error!" And thanks for getting me current. And it is- again, that we see these women extending themselves. Ailish Forfar would NOT be denied on the fore-check. Magnificent, even! Verities sustained here once again today: Grit. Hard work. NO quit.

Really ALL getting the job done for Dartmouth this weekend!
      Leaving it all out there on the ice. Is what it takes for every full period of play.

Green here at best at optimum time; getting their 'groove-on', seems, when they most need it.
      I Like. If continues seems ... they will continue.

Trophy already is back east- who wants it enough to keep it here.

Go Green Go!
      Last edited by papulaisle; 02-16-2015, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Three 20s for the win!

Comment

Home ice. Careful. Very careful. Can be way deceiving, methinks. W A Y!! Winning still requires (the same, if not m o r e) complete & utter concentration, focus- c o m p l e t e; u answering why u are out there- fully and for the full twenty ... as mi compadre (whoever u are declare yourself ...) keeps insisting on ... minutoes!

Ole!

Is especially so on the home and, Oh, Oh so comfortable my-back-yard-like-rink , just a f e w short steps frm the library, dorm, Hal's, et alia, and et alia, i c e.
          Oh my.

Go Green Go!!

Comment

"Wednesday Woman: Rare losses"
            Feb 11, 2015

"Arlan: The ECAC is similar to the WCHA in that a pretty clear top six has emerged, but it took longer to do so. For a time, it appeared that Dartmouth would be included in that group, but the Big Green have fallen back to Yale and are now three and a half games back with little hope of improving their lot. The top six that has stratified is pretty closely bunched, with only six points between Harvard in first and Princeton in sixth, and no more than a game separating any of the places along the way."

Read more: http://www.uscho.com/2015/02/11/wedn...#ixzz3RyP4N2T2

" ... with little hope of improving their lot."

Yes, oh ye of, 'little hope'.

Bear up. There is always next year, tiddlywinks, spring, beer, more beer, pizzas, guys ...

Maybe thus ... ... ... ... roll over and ---------------- d i e.

Ole!

Comment

Working...
            X