Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Michigan Tech at Alaska Anchorage: Happy Ponies vs Sad Ponies

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    I can't believe I'm sitting in the arena watching this garbage team...

Edit: I'm talking about UAA.
    please don't scare me like that.
    Originally posted by mtu_huskies
    "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
    Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
    Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

I can't believe I'm sitting in the arena watching this garbage team...

Edit: I'm talking about UAA.
      Score?
      Bruce Ciskie > PA

Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer.

Blizzard Drinking: Duluth's Answer to Gulf Coast Hurricane Parties

Comment

Originally posted by Plante26 View Post
        Score?
        5-0 Tech. They may hit 10 at this rate...
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Live Blog 02/13 Michigan Tech at Alaska-Anchorage

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
            please don't scare me like that.
            Sorry, forgot we were playing you guys and you're still new at this winning thing...
            I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

There is no way that slash hits his head. It's a **** slash and penalty for sure. But no way it hits his head.
              MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

Is Rob G, in that chat a Nooks guy? UAA actually has a campus...
                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Ha, no that's me actually, the sarcasm was missed in the chat.
                  MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

Is Rob G, in that chat a Nooks guy? UAA actually has a campus...
                    There's only one Rob G.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      There's only one Rob G.
                      I am not an uncoordinated black man.

Comment

Originally posted by stuckinwi View Post
                        Ha, no that's me actually, the sarcasm was missed in the chat.
                        No on there?
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

No on there?
                          Haha, no, should be though. We may have picked up a few habits about UAA from the second part of our trip last year... :P

Comment

We didn't get shut out!!!
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

We didn't get shut out!!!
                              haha, How big is the pony collection on the phone that you are linking them from the arena? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by stuckinwi View Post
                                haha, How big is the pony collection on the phone that you are linking them from the arena? lol.
                                This big:

http://mylittlefacewhen.com/
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X