Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1/30/15 - Will ET bite SNC? Utica(club) or Manhattans(ville)? Auggie or Tommy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/30/15 - Will ET bite SNC? Utica(club) or Manhattans(ville)? Auggie or Tommy?

http://d3hockey.com/seasons/men/2014...board/schedule

Conference races have about a month to go and teams are geared for the stretch run.

The last time St. Norbert lost in the Eastern time zone was, I believe in 2010. Will the streak continue?

And a bit of a contest - total goals in the SNC - Adrian weekend series will be? And who wins the weekend? My guess - SNC wins 1-0-1 and outscores Adrian 8 - 5
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: 1/30/15 - Will ET bite SNC? Utica(club) or Manhattans(ville)? Auggie or Tommy?

Man, is it great to see those unis in Plattsburgh again. I don't know if I'd want them to wear them all the time, but it is nice to see them again!
    Steve
    Penn State Class of '95
    Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

Re: 1/30/15 - Will ET bite SNC? Utica(club) or Manhattans(ville)? Auggie or Tommy?

2-0 Norwich over NEC with 7 minutes left in the 1st. McEleney and Brandrup the goals. NEC not looking so good at this point.
      There is no right way to do the wrong thing. Go Cadets

Comment

Gorman gives Plattsburgh a 1-0 lead over Brockport. Entertaining game with both goaltenders playing well.

Edit: Gorman gets another and it's 2-0 Plattsburgh. Game has gotten physical since my first update. Not goonish, just good, physical hockey.

Edit again: Brockport gets one off the PP - save by the goaltender, off the defenseman's back in into the net. 2-1 Plattsburgh, 4:20 left in the first.

Edit again (again): Gorman completes the hat trick in just over 17 minutes. 3-1 Plattsburgh.
        Last edited by spwood; 01-30-2015, 06:30 PM.
        Steve
        Penn State Class of '95

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

3-0 Adrian. AC controlling play. SNC not generating any offense.
          St. Norbert College Green Knights
          NCHA regular season champs: 97-99, 02-08, 10-12, 14, 16, 19
          NCHA playoff champs: 98-99, 03-05, 07-08, 10-14, 17-19, 24
          NCAA Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2018
          ---
          SNC women: 2013 O'Brien Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by GB Puck Fan View Post
            Didn't see this one coming... Plattsburgh scores on the PP to lead 4-1 two minutes left in the first. Goal credited to Taff, but it'll be changed to Brenton.
            Steve
            Penn State Class of '95

Comment

After 1 period of play, Norwich 3 Nec 1 McEleney, Brandrup and Rowland for the Cadets and a nice goal from Santello for NEC. Cadets are dominating the play but had a few defensive lapses that must make MCShane wish he could yell (laryngitis).

Comment

Originally posted by GB Puck Fan View Post
                SNC has had a couple nice chances.

I just hope we didn't punch ourselves out this early.
                FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

CS scores 1 to take lead over Babson a minute into the second period
                  Old Rook NU'66--Roll On Cadets
                  Organized crime in America takes in over forty billion dollars a year and spends very little on office supplies.

Comment

Naz up 3-0 over EC in the second
                    Elmira College (2006 ECAC-W Champions. 2006,2008 Final Four Semi-Finalist)
                    Guelph Storm (2004 OHL Champions)
                    Die Hard Leafs Fan (Still Waiting )

http://community.webshots.com/user/jpconnor55

Comment

EC gets one back. 3-1 Nasty Naz.

Comment

End of 1 in Geneva

Hobart 1
                        Neumann 1

SOG 17-9 in favor of Hobart

Comment

Adrian goal waved off.

I'd like to see a replay of that whole sequence.
                          FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Naz feed is pretty bad so I'm done watching that. EC has spent most of the time in Naz' zone in the second period, but still trail 3-1.

Comment

End of the 2nd, Norwich 4 Nec 2. Norwich having great difficulty clearing their zone, NEC put on the pressure, but it looks to me like the Cadets were sitting on their heels and not connecting with passes. Glad we got out of that period ahead by two. McShane took a puck to the forehead to make him forget about his sore throat! Sweet give and go between Neizgoda and Pelletier, with Pelletier scoring the 4th goal to end the period.

Comment

Working...
                              X