PDA

View Full Version : Western @ St. Cloud… Or have the games been called off due to apathy?

Pages : [1] 2

SCSU Euro
01-18-2015, 08:41 PM
Western comes up with their biggest weekend of the year and is riding high on a 5 game unbeaten streak (5 game winning streak if you count a shootout, which I don't), SCSU coming off getting swept in Denver.

And holy hell do I hate my team's fan base.

darker98
01-18-2015, 08:59 PM
W. Mich sweeps!

Biddco
01-18-2015, 09:14 PM
W. Mich sweeps!

They probably will...they played UMD really well and I was impressed with their game. they're going to be a really tough out in the NCHC playoffs. I hope UMD doesn't play them. WMU is going to clog up the neutral zone, block a ton of shots and out physical any team they play.

SCSU Euro
01-19-2015, 09:42 PM
Let's see how many other fan bases we can get to post in here before someone from WMU or an SCSU fan other than the original poster responds.

Pump It Up
01-19-2015, 09:46 PM
Let's. Oops.

SCSU Euro
01-19-2015, 09:57 PM
Let's. Oops.

D'AGH!!!!!

Ok new game… how many fan bases can we get in before WMU has a fan post in here. (No going out and creating a fake WMU profile, must have 100+ posts to count)

purpleinnebraska
01-19-2015, 10:16 PM
Let's see how many other fan bases we can get to post in here before someone from WMU or an SCSU fan other than the original poster responds.
I'll play - Kato's in

Tipsy McStagger
01-20-2015, 08:12 AM

You hate SCSU fans so why do you want them to post in here?

ubish
01-20-2015, 09:15 AM
we are all at

wmu.ncaabbs.com

Some schools have division 1 football and basketball and we like to talk sports all in one place so you're not going to get many WMU fans on this board.

cross cheque
01-20-2015, 12:47 PM
UND is present and accounted for sir!

SCSU Euro
01-21-2015, 10:59 AM
You hate SCSU fans so why do you want them to post in here?

Reread the post you quoted; actually, I was hoping that we'd get more fan bases in here before another SCSU fan, so I wasn't asking SCSU fans to chime in. Then Pump It Up kinda ruined it, but meh, PIU has always seemed fine.

Tipsy McStagger
01-21-2015, 01:07 PM
Reread the post you quoted; actually, I was hoping that we'd get more fan bases in here before another SCSU fan, so I wasn't asking SCSU fans to chime in. Then Pump It Up kinda ruined it, but meh, PIU has always seemed fine.
I know how to read. You implied that a SCSU fan or WMU fan should have posted before a UND or UMD fan by saying "before someone from WMU or an SCSU fan other than the original poster responds."

But it is important that you tell people that you hate your team's fanbase, that way they know you aren't like all those other SCSU fans. Maybe you should put that in your signature, as a sort of disclaimer.

Interestingly, the other person on this board that claims to hate/be embarrassed by SCSU fans publicly made an *** of themself worse than any other SCSU supporter I can remember. *okay had to edit this to mention that mikecgrimes actually was worse

Dirty
01-21-2015, 02:55 PM
I didn't realize St. Cloud Superman was a SCSU fan. Who knew? Also since when are you not allowed to hate your own fanbase when it contains a copious number of buffoons, nitwits, numbskulls, knuckledraggers and slack-jawed yokels?

Tipsy McStagger
01-21-2015, 03:22 PM
I didn't realize St. Cloud Superman was a SCSU fan. Who knew? Also since when are you not allowed to hate your own fanbase when it contains a copious number of buffoons, nitwits, numbskulls, knuckledraggers and slack-jawed yokels?
You are allowed to, but I don't understand the need to announce it and I sure don't think it is something to be proud of. It's like he is begging someone to ask him why.

Every fanbase has people with stupid opinions. No fanbase has a monopoly.

Pump It Up
01-21-2015, 06:26 PM
12 regular season games left and I don't see another loss on the schedule for the Huskies. SCSU sweep.

Lady wore Black
01-21-2015, 09:24 PM
Remind me to stay away from the drugs Pump It Up is on. Unless he is sharing them.

Red Cows
01-21-2015, 10:28 PM
12 regular season games left and I don't see another loss on the schedule for the Huskies. SCSU sweep.

If that is true it will make my upcoming trip to St. Cloud for the UNO/SCSU series pretty tragic.

UNO swept Western Michigan, pretty handily, in Kalamazoo, by a composite score of 8-2 back in October, one of the games being a shutout. SCSU wants the ship headed back in the direction of the tourney, they need a sweep this weekend. Nothing less. That starts the road back. To say the Huskies end the season with 4 monster series in a row for them is an understatement. In a row, in this order, teams currently ranked in Pairwise at 5, 2, 4, & 12. You get above the cut line after that gauntlet and you guys will deservedly be back in the NCAA's.

Red Cows
01-21-2015, 11:01 PM
By the way, do the Broncos even have a season thread? I can't find one.

To show what a back seat they apparently take to the Michigan Wolverines, take a look at who Ticketmaster has UNO playing the weekend of February 13th & 14th here in Omaha:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/University-of-Nebraska-Omaha-Mavericks-tickets/artist/838151

This would be a pretty good trick since Michigan is actually playing the Gophers in Mariucci Arena that weekend. Can you say, "False advertising"?

And, this error has been there all season, too.

vizoroo
01-21-2015, 11:30 PM
By the way, do the Broncos even have a season thread? I can't find one.

To show what a back seat they apparently take to the Michigan Wolverines, take a look at who Ticketmaster has UNO playing the weekend of February 13th & 14th here in Omaha:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/University-of-Nebraska-Omaha-Mavericks-tickets/artist/838151

The bronco faithful post on Bronco Stampede.(I asked the same thing last year)
http://csnbbs.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=491

BroncoFever
01-22-2015, 12:03 AM
Im here SCSU Euro and would have posted earlier, but was band two years ago for a honest critisim of a USCHO writer

New account, same honest and knowledgeable opinion

Will the real SCSU please stand up? Is it the one who swept Miami 2 weeks ago with seldom used back up goalie or is it the one who got swept last weekend by DU?