PDA

View Full Version : North Star College Cup: Minnesota State, UMD, Minnesota & Bemidji State

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Chris Clark Fan Club
01-18-2015, 12:42 AM
Friday games
BSU and UMD
Minnesota State and Minnesota

Let's mix it up a little here boys!

purpleinnebraska
01-18-2015, 01:13 AM
Can we PLEASE get this Xcel monkey off our backs?

MavsFan
01-18-2015, 01:16 AM
How will they determine who is the home team in the matchups?

The Rube
01-18-2015, 01:17 AM
How will they determine who is the home team in the matchups?

It's MN. Because reasons. And tArrogance.

MavsFan
01-18-2015, 01:19 AM
It's MN. Because reasons. And tArrogance.What I expected.

Biddco
01-18-2015, 01:33 AM
Shall be a great weekend of hockey that hopefully builds on the excellent start of last year. Anyone know if the championship game goes longer than 5 minute overtimes? We was robbed of great hockey least year with the shoot out occuring.

Sucks that Crashed Ice is going on at the same time :( I would like to hit up Tom Reid's for some poutine, but with that going on, no thank you.

The Rube
01-18-2015, 01:42 AM
Shall be a great weekend of hockey that hopefully builds on the excellent start of last year. Anyone know if the championship game goes longer than 5 minute overtimes? We was robbed of great hockey least year with the shoot out occuring.

Sucks that Crashed Ice is going on at the same time :( I would like to hit up Tom Reid's for some poutine, but with that going on, no thank you.

I thought there was something else going on, too, but I dunno for sure. Either way, I'm going nowhere near St Paul next weekend.

maverick2009
01-18-2015, 02:04 AM
I thought there was something else going on, too, but I dunno for sure. Either way, I'm going nowhere near St Paul next weekend.

Concert at the Roy Wilkins, Crashed ice, normal Winter Carnival activities (parade, ice sculptures, etc.), north star college cup.
Yes, downtown St. Paul will be very busy. At least the half marathon is Saturday morning when not much else is happening.

The Rube
01-18-2015, 02:08 AM
Concert at the Roy Wilkins, Crashed ice, normal Winter Carnival activities (parade, ice sculptures, etc.), north star college cup.
Yes, downtown St. Paul will be very busy. At least the half marathon is Saturday morning when not much else is happening.

The Roy Wilkins thing was what I was thinking of. Totally forgot about the Winter Carnival.

state of hockey
01-18-2015, 02:34 AM
What I expected.

Minnesota "hosts" the tournament. They are the only team in it every year.

Biddco
01-18-2015, 10:08 AM
Minnesota "hosts" the tournament. They are the only team in it every year.
Of course, but I wonder how they figure the rest out.

It's busy, but I'm not going to let that stop me from seeing my team play (and so close too!).

excuses excuses! :p

Slap Shot
01-18-2015, 11:13 AM
Yeah, some pretty sad excuses. No different than going down on a weekday.

The Rube
01-18-2015, 11:21 AM
Yeah, some pretty sad excuses. No different than going down on a weekday.

I only go down on weekends, ifyouknowwhatImean. :eek:

Actually, I just don't want to go/can't go to the games. Friday is right out with work, anyways.

SJHovey
01-18-2015, 11:47 AM
The Mankato - Minnesota game should be a terrific match up.

Dirty
01-18-2015, 11:58 AM
I'm pretty sure Brent wouldn't go to a Gopher game if they were playing in his living room.

The Rube
01-18-2015, 12:03 PM
I'm pretty sure Brent wouldn't go to a Gopher game if they were playing in his living room.

I've actually gone to a Gopher game this year, thankyouverymuch.

Dirty
01-18-2015, 12:07 PM
I've actually gone to a Gopher game this year, thankyouverymuch.

I assume for as short of time as possible to ask directions to the nearest Chick-fil-A.

The Rube
01-18-2015, 12:07 PM
I assume for as short of time as possible to ask directions to the nearest Chick-fil-A.

Nope. Even pre-gamed at Campus Pizza. I KNOW.

Chris Clark Fan Club
01-18-2015, 12:25 PM
Does SanTropez know that saying this thread (other NSC thread) is better is like saying you are cool? No one needs to tell people they are cool! Cool people never say S hit like that! And he is talking to himself which is pretty pathetic!

D2D
01-18-2015, 01:29 PM
Tickets to the NSCC are included as part of the Gopher season ticket package. Anyone hear how ticket sales are doing otherwise?