Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesota hosts Wisconsin: 1/16 & 1/17

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
    They're sandbagging. Sure, they're disappointed (disgusted even) with how their team is playing, but not a single one of them believes that they will drop even a point to us.
    Wanna bet?
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Comment

I think we sweep becky (hockey day MN and all) and start our turnaround this weekend.

Comment

They're sandbagging. Sure, they're disappointed (disgusted even) with how their team is playing, but not a single one of them believes that they will drop even a point to us.
          Nope, I could easily see the Gophers dropping multiple points this weekend.
          "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

I'm willing to bet I'm one of the least reactionary fans posting here or at GPL and right now I'm hoping for a split. That's how bad the play has been of late.

Comment

Have you seen us though?

If it was at the KC, I might entertain us getting a point.

You know how it can be said, "We're not good enough to just show up and win?"

In this case you are.

I hope I'm wrong. I'd enjoy watching some of you jump off the ledge which would most likely happen if we find a way.

Just not seeing it though based on what I've seen from the Badgers this season.

Granted I haven't watched a minute of Gopher hockey this year, so don't know what you guys are seeing.

Comment

Have you seen us though?

In this case you are.

I hope I'm wrong. I'd enjoy watching some of you jump off the ledge which would most likely happen if we find a way.

Granted I haven't watched a minute of Gopher hockey this year, so don't know what you guys are seeing.
                I usually don't jump. I just sit in my lawn chair on the ledge and stew.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Scooby -Your glass may have to be adjusted after the crappy Michigan weekend, way too positive.
                  Originally posted by CavalryNate
                  Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
                    Scooby -Your glass may have to be adjusted after the crappy Michigan weekend, way too positive.
                    Naah, it's been a flatline since Northeastern. Same same every week. I agree with Lucia, Gophers would have won on Friday and it would have been fine.

Comment

If the Gophers can't gain at least a split against the Badgers this weekend there is something terribly wrong. Then again, the same could be said about the Badgers.
                      Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        Naah, it's been a flatline since Northeastern. Same same every week. I agree with Lucia, Gophers would have won on Friday and it would have been fine.
                        Yeah, normally a split on the road and sweep at home gets you where you want to be at the end of the season.
                        Originally posted by CavalryNate
                        Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                          If the Gophers can't gain at least a split against the Badgers this weekend there is something terribly wrong. Then again, the same could be said about the Badgers.
                          If they split at home against the Badgers Lucia would really be sending a message to Yeo that he's the king of dumpster fires.

Comment

Have you seen us though?

In this case you are.

The proud Badger Hockey program has yet to secure three wins midway through January, the Gophers are ranked 16th and a Pairwuse also ran while Mankato State is the best collegiate hockey team in the land.

What the eff is going on?

Comment

Surprisingly, since after the Badgers title in '06, the Bucky v. Goldy series record for Wisconsin is: 5-6-3 in Minneapolis; 5-5-3 in Madison; 1-0 in Chicago. Overall it's 11-11-6.

Sort of close.
                              Originally posted by WiscTJK
                              I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                              Originally posted by Timothy A
                              Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                                Surprisingly, since after the Badgers title in '06, the Bucky v. Goldy series record for Wisconsin is: 5-6-3 in Minneapolis; 5-5-3 in Madison; 1-0 in Chicago. Overall it's 11-11-6.

Sort of close.

Point?

In years where we enter the series 2-12-2, we are 0-0-0 at all locales.

Comment

Working...
                                X