Minnesota hosts Wisconsin: 1/16 & 1/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota hosts Wisconsin: 1/16 & 1/17

Lucia finally got through to them and they finally decided to get dirty. I hope it's not to late.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Ambroz is an idiot. He needs to control himself. IMO, he should be gone next week for that late punch

And the BADgers think they are the Whioux. Bunch of cheap shot artists. Rumpleforeskin can eat a Richard, too. Punk.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        Rumpleforeskin can eat a Richard, too. Punk.
        I see. So Rumpel is supposed to just watch Skjei and Michaelson double team Drake? Michaelson and Drake are locked up and Skjei jumps them both to the ice. Ok. fine. But he gets up and rather than look for a free Badger he jumps back on Drake again with Michaelson. Rumpel just pulls him off. How's he the punk?
        Originally posted by WiscTJK
        I'm with Wisko and Tim.
        Originally posted by Timothy A
        Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
          I see. So Rumpel is supposed to just watch Skjei and Michaelson double team Drake? Michaelson and Drake are locked up and Skjei jumps them both to the ice. Ok. fine. But he gets up and rather than look for a free Badger he jumps back on Drake again with Michaelson. Rumpel just pulls him off. How's he the punk?
          By not performing a rear naked chokehold on the blindside.

BTW, here's a link to the hit that started it all. Stay classy, WI:

http://vine.co/v/OjXbep01p9e

Edit: even the Whioux fan I was with said it was a mugging by Rumpleforeskin. And they know about muggings.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Rumpel was fine in my opinion. Skjei didn't seem to care much, so I'm not going to.

What started the whole thing is what was ugly.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
              Rumpel was fine in my opinion. Skjei didn't seem to care much, so I'm not going to.

Blasting someone in the head has no place in any hockey game at any level.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

Agree on both statements. Rumpel and Skjei seemed to be laughing it off when they were separated so I didn't read into it much more than a typical scuffle.

The hit was ugly. I would not be surprised if he gets another game besides Friday.
                In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
                I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

Well, I feel a little less bad now, however that we'll be severely put to the test against Mankato.

Comment

Originally posted by WisconsinWildcard View Post
                    The hit was ugly. I would not be surprised if he gets another game besides Friday.
                    Agreed. The first time I saw it in real-time, I thought it MIGHT have been clean, but nope. Not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                      I have no doubts as to what the results will be of the game tonight. NO doubt.
                      I knew I should have put my retirement money on the rodents tonight.
                      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Honestly, after that 2nd goal, I think Rumpel was thrown off his game a little. He was rattled about it, spouting off to the refs and such.

Comment

Hard to believe the conference with Michigan, Minnesota, and Wisconsin does not have one team inside the bubble in mid January. Throw in Maine and BC, and it's twilight zone.
                          Or maybe it's just the modern era of college hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                            Hard to believe the conference with Michigan, Minnesota, and Wisconsin does not have one team inside the bubble in mid January. Throw in Maine and BC, and it's twilight zone.
                            Or maybe it's just the modern era of college hockey.
                            I'd like to see where they would be if some of the WCHA teams played the same NC schedule that Minnesota and Michigan played, too.

Comment

Mike Eaves, post-game tonight:

We’ve used the analogy of puppies in a box; they always want to get out and when they do something good you want to scratch them behind the ear and the next thing you know they’re crapping on the carpet,” he said. “We crapped on the carpet tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by streaker View Post
                                I'd like to see where they would be if some of the WCHA teams played the same NC schedule that Minnesota and Michigan played, too.
                                I'm not sure who that's a rip on. Wcha or b10 teams?
                                Mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Comment

Working...
                                X