Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tUMD @ UND: Red Pepper and Tim Hortons galore!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tUMD @ UND: Red Pepper and Tim Hortons galore!

Huge NCHC series. A sweep for either side will increase their Penrose Cup aspirations. I'm stupidly confident that UMD gets a least a split. They haven't played well in Grand Forks but that was said about St. Cloud and that turned out well for tUMD.

Making my first trip to Grand Forks in almost 5 years and 7 years since I last visited as a UMD fan (the other time was to see MTU play). Can't wait for some Timmy's and Red Pepper.

Go Dogs!
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Re: tUMD @ UND: Red Pepper and Tim Hortons galore!

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
    Huge NCHC series. A sweep for either side will increase their Penrose Cup aspirations. I'm stupidly confident that UMD gets a least a split. They haven't played well in Grand Forks but that was said about St. Cloud and that turned out well for tUMD.

Making my first trip to Grand Forks in almost 5 years and 7 years since I last visited as a UMD fan (the other time was to see MTU play). Can't wait for some Timmy's and Red Pepper.

Go Dogs!
    Enjoy your time in Grand Forks. Unfortunately, Trevor Olson(Duluth East product) has been ruled out against his hometown team this weekend. I'd expect a split as that has been the case with quality NCHC teams for UND thus far (SCSU, UNO, Denver) but I'd love to be surprised and have UND give a stick salute on Saturday night.

Let's go Sioux!

Comment

UND has struggled somewhat with fast teams, falling into prolonged periods of chasing around in their own zone. Hoping for a split, dreaming for a TCOS.

Comment

I hear UMD is the real deal. I can't wait to see this team play. I'm praying we at least split.
        "My greatest achievement."
        Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

A thread started by Biddco and not a Dirty post yet? Did he pass away?

Comment

Originally posted by darker98 View Post
            A thread started by Biddco and not a Dirty post yet? Did he pass away?
            Dirty is stuck in his mother's basement.
            Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
            Eric's Twitter
            The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Can't wait for some Timmy's and Red Pepper.

Go Dogs!
              Shall I recommend the Beef and or cheese Tostada's ...
              Eric's Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
                Dirty is stuck in his mother's basement.
                She keeps a tight reign.

Comment

Originally posted by darker98 View Post
                  I hear UMD is the real deal. I can't wait to see this team play. I'm praying we at least split.
                  They've played much better than I thought they would. Balanced scoring, great leadership, solid goaltending and good defense have keyed the great first half for UMD.
                  Originally posted by burd View Post
                  UND has struggled somewhat with fast teams, falling into prolonged periods of chasing around in their own zone. Hoping for a split, dreaming for a TCOS.
                  Interesting. That will be something to watch for sure.
                  tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

tUMD is a solid team. Have seen them against MN and MTU. No quit in them, that's for sure. The last game I saw started as an MTU blowout scenario, only to end up as a last second win for MTU, and that was in Houghton.

It IS after Christmas, so UND should be on the upswing, as is tradition. Should be a great series.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Heard on the news last night that My9 in Duluth is televising the Friday night game and Saturday night is on CBS sport network. Go tDogs!!
                      tUMD season ticket holder since 1983-84.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post

It IS after Christmas, so UND should be on the upswing, as is tradition. Should be a great series.
                        Is there a reverse plane in which UND reverts to their normal first half mediocrity?
                        GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                          Is there a reverse plane in which UND reverts to their normal first half mediocrity?
                          Yes, it's called the second half of the 2014-2015 season. It starts with UMD sweeping UND in Grand Forks
                          tUMD Hockey

Comment

Yes, it's called the second half of the 2014-2015 season. It starts with UMD sweeping UND in Grand Forks
                            Drinking already?
                            Eric's Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
                              Drinking already?
                              It's a possibility with how good daloot is... but a split is coming I think.

Comment

Working...
                              X