• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: All Things Denver, XXX1X

2-1 Denver after 2 periods of play.

Comment

Those announcers were terribly biased towards BC. I thought that was the cardinal sin of announcing - especially in college sports? Barry Melrose is a moron. No surprise his initials are "BM". Your team lost, buddy. They should have it where, the announcers get eliminated too. Have a good summer Jerry!
      I want to be a fan of the best team in college hockey - so that explains why I am a DENVER fan!

Comment

• Originally posted by 32 Degrees! View Post
        Those announcers were terribly biased towards BC. I thought that was the cardinal sin of announcing - especially in college sports? Barry Melrose is a moron. No surprise his initials are "BM". Your team lost, buddy. They should have it where, the announcers get eliminated too. Have a good summer Jerry!
        My favorite is when Barry says "Denver could sneak a win out here when they're the #2 seed LOL.

Comment

Arnold--2 goals
          Moore--1 goal 1 assist
          Doremus,,Tabrum,,Jacobson--2 assists
          LaLeggia,,Butcher--1 goal
          GO DU !!!

Comment

DU will play PC tomorrow at 5 PM ET
            DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Originally posted by du78 View Post
              DU will play PC tomorrow at 5 PM ET
              And we get last change
              GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by 32 Degrees! View Post
                It's Buccigross and Melrose. What else do you expect? They are part of BC's and BU's cheer team. Also doesn't help that Buccigross is a horse**** of a play-by-play guy to go with being biased.

Good luck to the Pioneers tomorrow. While I won't actively "cheer" for the Pios, I won't cheer against them either. NCHC repping.

Comment

Actually BM was not as bad as he usually is. He actually gave Denver some props at times Even acknowledging Joey LaLeggIO, our great D-man. Who cares anyway. The thing I'm excited about today, is the remaining road to the FF. If DU can beat Providence today, they play the winner of Omaha/RIT in the semis of the FF. Much less challenging than the other semi: BU vs. UND. I'll take it. If the boys can play "Pioneer Hockey" like they did yesterday, they're on to Boston. Props to Miami for the heart they showed yesterday. Unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirvin View Post
                    Actually BM was not as bad as he usually is. He actually gave Denver some props at times Even acknowledging Joey LaLeggIO, our great D-man. Who cares anyway. The thing I'm excited about today, is the remaining road to the FF. If DU can beat Providence today, they play the winner of Omaha/RIT in the semis of the FF. Much less challenging than the other semi: BU vs. UND. I'll take it. If the boys can play "Pioneer Hockey" like they did yesterday, they're on to Boston. Props to Miami for the heart they showed yesterday. Unbelievable.
                    You're right, we shouldn't care about his bon mots. What's eating us is the combination of NC$$ frustration in recent years combined with his blatant anti-DU bias. As I pointed out in the game thread, he topped even himself when he allowed that DU "might" have a "chance" to "steal" this one.
                    2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

At least Monty and the boys don't have to listen to his horse____. Jim Connelly has the same bias in his writing (Hockey East rules, current NCHC records not withstanding). All you can do to shut them up for a while is to win. Although it will probably be a lucky "steal." Screw 'em all. Go DU!

Comment

5 hours to go, freaking out here!!!
                        "The bottom line is, the cream rose to the top, and that’s Denver.”
                        Tom Serratore

Comment

Offense, check. Defense, check. Coaching, check. Captain and team unity, check. I'm just a little nervous about goaltending. And speaking of goaltending, how about Providence's Gilles being the nephew of DU's Gilles!!! Small world in this college hockey community!!
                          "The bottom line is, the cream rose to the top, and that’s Denver.”
                          Tom Serratore

Comment

Don't get ESPNU--SlingTV has 1 week free trial.Add ESPNU when you register.
                            Good feed.
                            GO DU !!!

Comment

Not as nervous as yesterday,,but....
                              GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                                Not as nervous as yesterday,,but....
                                DU will blow PC out of the water today. The Pioneers looked pretty good for large chunks yesterday, and are head and shoulders above the Friars. I wouldn't be surprised if the game is tight, especially if Gillies shows up, but I think the only way DU loses this one is if there is a massive meltdown in net.

Good luck today, and I hope to see DU in the Frozen Four. Go NCHC!!!
                                North Dakota
                                National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X