Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirvin View Post
    Any word on Leggs' injury?
    Per last night's broadcast he is probable for this weekend. DU wins NCHC scoring race with Moore being the champ followed by Leggs and Heinen at 2 and 3. Danton tied with Czarnik and Benik. Woot!!!!
    Last edited by du78; 03-08-2015, 06:23 PM.
    DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

• Re: All Things Denver, XXX1X

21's condition will be evaluated tomorrow.
      Go Pioneers!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
        FUNNY THING

Cowley has better stats:
        Sv%--.922 to .918
        GAA--2.16 to 2.39

EXCEPT
        Win%--Jaillet .667 to .562 Cowley
        One other number. Shutouts
        Tanner 1 Evan 2
        Go Pioneers!

Comment

Bumpty..bump. We've got hockey in the get high city this weekend people!
          Go Pioneers!

Comment

Adam Plant named NCHC Rookie of the Week
            DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Ryan Kennedy
              ‏@THNRyanKennedy
              Dan Ellis is the safe pick, but I'd love to see what Sam Brittain could do in the Florida net – he had a dynamite NCAA career w/@DU_Hockey
              GO DU !!!

Comment

‏@vizoroo 16h16 hours ago
                @DU_Hockey Is PioneerVision streaming the games against UMD this weekend?

‏@DU_Hockey
                @vizoroo TBD
                In case you haven't noticed,,hockey schedule does NOT show audio/video for UMD games
                NCHC.tv $24.99 for all quarter-final games,,which means tv people will be at Magness.
                What's up with PioVision/CBSInteractive/NCHC.tv? Same confusion as the start of the season.
                GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                  In case you haven't noticed,,hockey schedule does NOT show audio/video for UMD games
                  NCHC.tv $24.99 for all quarter-final games,,which means tv people will be at Magness.
                  What's up with PioVision/CBSInteractive/NCHC.tv? Same confusion as the start of the season.
                  The only games CBS is scheduled to air are the two semis and the final weekend after next. I have not been impressed with the limited use I've had with NCHC tv. Good luck!
                  Go Pioneers!

Comment

Originally posted by MagnessMan View Post
                    The only games CBS is scheduled to air are the two semis and the final weekend after next. I have not been impressed with the limited use I've had with NCHC tv. Good luck!
                    Thought PioVision did all home games unless on Root--CBSSN

3/11/2014--DENVER – Every game of the University of Denver hockey team’s opening round NCHC playoff series at Omaha this week will be available via live video stream to fans on PioneerVision.
                    3/14/2013--DENVER HOCKEY PLAYOFF GAMES THIS WEEKEND AVAILABLE ON PIONEERVISION
                    3/8/12--DENVER - No.3 seedDenver (21-11-4) hosts No. 10 seed Wisconsin (16-16-2) in the best 2-of-3 WCHA playoff series on March 9-11 All three games will be webcast and audiocast on Pioneer Vision
                    denverpioneers.com
                    Last edited by vizoroo; 03-10-2015, 06:31 PM.
                    GO DU !!!

Comment

It's on NCHC.tv for sure. Piovision seems to be up in the air. NCHC.tv is great, but the quality depends on the team. UMD has the worst, UND/SCSU have the best and you guys have the second best.
                      Last edited by Biddco; 03-10-2015, 05:43 PM.
                      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Denver Hockey ‏@DU_Hockey 6h6 hours ago
                        @vizoroo no PioneerVision video feed this weekend; http://NCHC.tv will stream every game
                        GO DU !!!

Comment

Heard that Leggs skated yesterday with a new brace and is still questionable for the weekend.
                          Go Pioneers!

Comment

Originally posted by s11r9seat8
                            Ugh. DU in fifth after first day of skiing - Nordic Freestyle.
                            http://www.barttiming.com/eisa/Results15/ncaa2015tm.htm
                            Two good skates, but overall Stewarts' crew brought them in fifth. The team should be a lot better in that downhill stuff. My friends at Eldora are going to rub it in...CU has a strong lead after day 1.
                            Whoa, the championships kind of snuck up on me, there. A good day for DU for its top level skiers, but a big gap between their best finishing skiers and their worst finishing skiers. My understanding is that DU (assuming they have good days) can kill it in the alpine events. So hopefully that will happen. But we'll also have to do better in the 2nd day of XC races to leave a little room for error in the alpine events. Bad news--fifth place. Good news--it's still early. GO DU, hope they can make up some ground!

Too bad about LaLeggia. One of the top 3 most important players for DU. They will need him down the stretch. Hope he can play a game this weekend...either that, or I hope our PWR ranking is steady enough where Montgomery doesn't have to worry too much about giving him a night or two off.

Comment

Moore and LaLeggia are first team All-NCHC. Heinen is second team All-NCHC. Heinen is first team All-NCHC Rookie team.

http://www.uscho.com/2015/03/11/nort...am-selections/
                              sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

Ski Championships Update:

DU women finished # 2 and # 3 in the GS, and one skier didn't finish.

DU men finished #2 and #4 in the GS, and one skier didn't finish. Shame (and very surprising) about the 2 skiers not finishing, but otherwise a great day for the Pioneers today. DU made up a ton of ground against Colorado, and a good chunk of ground on Utah. A solid day in XC tomorrow will be very important. The XC race is the wild card for DU. DU can rightly expect another very solid day of alpine results on the last day of competition. So if DU can get some decent results tomorrow and be within 10-20 points of the leader after tomorrow, I like our chances going into the last day of competition. Updated team scores for the top 6 teams, just 9 points out of first!

1. UNIVERSITY OF UTAH 241.0
                                2. UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO 237.0
                                3. UNIVERSITY OF DENVER 232.0
                                4. UNIV OF NEW MEXICO 204.0
                                5. UNIVERSITY OF VERMONT 192.0
                                6. DARTMOUTH COLLEGE 159.0
                                Last edited by Pablo; 03-12-2015, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X