All Things Denver, XXX1X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: All Things Denver, XXX1X

Per Mike Chambers, "Viva" Larraza fills in for Moore on 1st line tonight.

So who skates with Levin?
    Romig,janssen,???
    GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pablo View Post
      CC does indeed suck. Literally, figuratively, and in the standings. Not sure what kind of presence CC fans have on USCHO anymore, but I'm wondering whether the CC fans are giving the new coach a break, or whether they were supposed to be a lot better this year than they have been.
      I abandoned these forums so much that I had to create a new account...

Us CC fans are giving Haviland a break if you want to call it that. In reality, there has been a shift in the way that CC plays hockey. Under Owens the players seemed to lack passion. This year some players have bought in to the new system and some have not. CC hasn't been a good team in many games this season, but most fans have a pretty strong hope for the future. The prospects that are coming in for the next few years have given some hope to a roster that is lacking puck possession forwards and scorers.

Comment

To all the DU fans making the trip down to the Springs tonight, drive safely on the way home.

Comment

BTW, whatever happened to DG? Any DU fans know why he doesn't post much anymore?

Comment

• Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
            Wow. You guys are all having baby fits and getting upset about old coaches / coaching changes. You are all worse than the CC fans over on the Kiss and Cry Board...
            I have at least met you and talked with you...I know that. And yer twin.

Unlike some DU fan that seems to think I know him/her and I literally have not a clue as to their identity. One of them skates like the wind and I am unworthy because I apparently can not hold their wind-skating jock or thong.

Apparently I need permission from blowhard DU fans to put out a counterpoint and/or disagreement to anything stated, no matter the ridiculousness of the original statement. Wird. As if a counterpoint and/or disagreement somehow invalidates anything, yes I have opinions and , yes, I could be right or wrong...yet...How the irony of the fact that they are angry at me for expressing opinion that goes against their opinion, somehow escapes them...their opinion counts, mine just means ima jerk...
            Me be a jerk!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dave29 View Post
              BTW, whatever happened to DG? Any DU fans know why he doesn't post much anymore?
              I don't have any hard evidence to back this up but I heard he just got too lazy... He also shut down the Let'sGODU blog because he just got too lazy
              Originally posted by vizoroo
              Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
              Originally posted by duper
              I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
              Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
              Originally posted by dggoddard
              Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                I have at least met you and talked with you...I know that. And yer twin.

Unlike some DU fan that seems to think I know him/her and I literally have not a clue as to their identity. One of them skates like the wind and I am unworthy because I apparently can not hold their wind-skating jock or thong.

Apparently I need permission from blowhard DU fans to put out a counterpoint and/or disagreement to anything stated, no matter the ridiculousness of the original statement. Wird. As if a counterpoint and/or disagreement somehow invalidates anything, yes I have opinions and , yes, I could be right or wrong...yet...How the irony of the fact that they are angry at me for expressing opinion that goes against their opinion, somehow escapes them...their opinion counts, mine just means ima jerk...
                Me be a jerk!!!!
                I probably wouldn't worry about it. Most of these clowns don't go to the games anyway, I only have two words for them

I've had some similar problems lately too. It seems I'm not allowed to disagree with other CC fans. I was recently told that my opinion didn't matter but the really great thing is that this is America so I can feel free to have a difference of opinion, as long as I express it somewhere else... I have two words for that person too.
                Originally posted by vizoroo
                Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
                I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
                Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
                Originally posted by dggoddard
                Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Funny. People wonder where CC fans are...now they are here and the people who wondered are out.

Comment

• Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
                    I probably wouldn't worry about it. Most of these clowns don't go to the games anyway
                    I surely have not invested my self-worth into any of these people, never will. Though, I do wish I could skate like the wind and that I played college puck...to at least be a little like kinda cool. But alas....

Comment

DU gets the pan back, erasing the nasty memory of last year.
                      Jalliet was a rebounding factory tonight. Also gave up two that we're easy coverups. Missing Coach Lalonde!
                      19/20 (missing 8) line score 5/6 goals and continue to look awesome as the season progresses.
                      I think we'll be in the tourney but doubt we'll make it to snowtown due to the netminder issues.
                      Last edited by MagnessMan; 02-21-2015, 02:02 AM.
                      Go Pioneers!

Comment

Final score in lacrosse:

Denver 16
                        Air Force 6
                        sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

Did I rustle up some jimmies in here?
                          Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
                          www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Anybody seen a line chart? Cowley?
                            Go Pioneers!

Comment

Originally posted by MagnessMan View Post
                              Anybody seen a line chart? Cowley?
                              Jaillet
                              denverpioneers.com
                              GO DU !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris View Post
                                I surely have not invested my self-worth into any of these people, never will. Though, I do wish I could skate like the wind and that I played college puck...to at least be a little like kinda cool. But alas....
                                Lol, I only went off because I was drunk, and you are entirely welcome to your opinions, but you don't need to be such a d1ck about delivering it.

I know you're a good dude, and a well-connected dude, just don't get all high-and-mighty and we'll all get along. Fun **** though!

r

Comment

Working...
                                X