2015 NORTH STAR COLLEGE CUP - Beavers, Gophers, Mavericks, Bulldogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 NORTH STAR COLLEGE CUP - Beavers, Gophers, Mavericks, Bulldogs

This year has the Beavers, Gophers, Mavericks and the Bulldogs in the North Star college cup (aka old WCHA reunion).
    http://www.xcelenergycenter.com/even...ar-college-cup

Does anyone know which teams shoots at what end twice? I'm looking to buy tickets, and would like to pick the end that the mavericks are shooting against twice
    All the info I have is what is listed on ticket master and the above link, which don't say much, other than the first day's matchups and start time.

Re: 2015 NORTH STAR COLLEGE CUP - Beavers, Gophers, Mavericks, Bulldogs

bump - anyone going to the north star college cup?

3 of the 4 teams are ranked in the top 9. Should be some big matchups.

I'll be there Friday, but not Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick2009 View Post
      bump - anyone going to the north star college cup?

3 of the 4 teams are ranked in the top 9. Should be some big matchups.

I'll be there Friday, but not Saturday.
      Sorry, can't help on your question about which team(s) are defending which goal(s), but the tickets for all games were included in the Gopher season ticket package, so there should be plenty of fans there cheering for the good guys.
      Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

I will be at Saturdays games. Can't wait to watch some great Minnesota college hockey games. I am undecided on who I want to win.

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
          Sorry, can't help on your question about which team(s) are defending which goal(s), but the tickets for all games were included in the Gopher season ticket package, so there should be plenty of fans there cheering for the good guys.
          Although our original tickets had to be returned and reissued. For some reason our whole section got assigned with one ticket behind the other instead of next to one another. I called the ticket office and they were baffled at first and eventually called back and asked us to return the tickets. New ones were sent out corrected.

Comment

Working...
          X