Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The 2015 Pairwise, Bracketology and History Thread

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    I clicked on that link Biddco posted but since it was a release from October it doesn't hold much weight with me. We still don't know official game times, do we?
    As far as I know the game times are set but nothing is set as far as whih regional gets which game times...we obviously do know whih regionals are Friday/Saturday and which are sturdy/Sunday but that's it right now.
    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      Take it elsewhere. There is no need for a Minnesota-UND dick measuring contest in the pairwise thread.
      It appears that contest has already taken place...

Comment

CHN has put together a comprehensive listing of the games being televised. Here's the link.
        http://www.collegehockeynews.com/news/tvsked.php
        Go Pioneers!

Comment

Originally posted by MagnessMan View Post
          CHN has put together a comprehensive listing of the games being televised. Here's the link.
          http://www.collegehockeynews.com/news/tvsked.php
          It is amazing how difficult it is for some people to understand the concept of THREAD TOPICS.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
            It is amazing how difficult it is for some people to understand the concept of THREAD TOPICS.
            UVM is going DOWN Friday!
            Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
            ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

• Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
              Another intelligent post by a Whioux.
              Said by no one ever.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                Hey! Your post is off topic!
                You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

Comment

I can't believe NBC already cancelled Allegiance.

Comment

Originally posted by mcfarljd View Post
                    What are they 61st in the PWR?
                    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

• Originally posted by mcfarljd View Post
                      Is it too late to get into Empire?
                      Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
                      ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrier520 View Post
                        Is it too late to get into Empire?
                        Season finale on RIGHT NOW!!! OMG - Lucious punched his son Hakeem right in the face!! Then he got rid of Cookie when he found out she was in the Berkshires with head of security Malcolm. And Dre quit Empire cuz he found God with Jennifer Hudson. And that's just the first 30 minutes!!!

Comment

At the risk of being on topic... I've written a couple more articles on the tournament possibilities since last time I posted here:
                          • Unlikely scenarios (BC misses, Yale makes it, HEA puts in 5 teams, etc...),
                          • The possible numbers of teams each conference can put in,
                          • and Review of the NCHC consolation game and SCSU's weird hovering near .500 situation.

Comment

Originally posted by JimDahl View Post
                            At the risk of being on topic... I've written a couple more articles on the tournament possibilities since last time I posted here:
                            • and Review of the NCHC consolation game and SCSU's weird hovering near .500 situation.
                            Jim, if BGSU loses to MTU, what is the percentage that they still get in if FSU wins the conference tournament?
                            Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by JimDahl View Post
                              Much more in-depth (and accurate) than a lot of other pairwise articles I have seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                Said by no one ever.
                                Crack still killing in dip**** town.

Comment

Working...
                                X