Minnesota State at NMU January 2/3: Happy New Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota State at NMU January 2/3: Happy New Year

A very Happy New Year to the Wildcats, who have a tough two weeks ahead with two top 5 teams, though 3 of 4 of those games at home. Both teams haven't played since December 13th when NMU tied on the road with Bemidji and Minnesota State defeated Princeton at home. Discuss.

Re: Minnesota State at NMU January 2/3: Happy New Year

How's NMU's health? Specifically, of course, how's Dahlstrom?

Comment

Oh hey, hockey's back

Been dealing with the holidays, so NMU's been on the back burner... Hopefully the Cats come out with little/no rust... Big series if this team is hoping to go anywhere in the 2nd half...
      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Gameday at the BEC. And no I haven't heard anything about Dahlstrom. I hope he's ready to go after the break?

Comment

The trip to Marquette might have been the key series last year for MSU. After getting clubbed on Friday, we played one of our best games of the season on Saturday, starting a 12-0-1 run that took us to the NCAA tournament. This NMU team looks better than last year's team. We better be ready if this series is going to get us momentum for the second half of the season.

Comment

Dahlstrom not dressed. NMU outshot 17-7 after 1. 1-0 MSU.

Comment

Nice win by Minn. St. over a good NMU team to start the 2nd half. A win tonight would go a long way towards securing home ice in the playoffs for the third straight year.

Comment

I'll gladly take a tie tonight. Sucks NMU couldn't end it on the 5 minute power play in overtime. You guys have a great team down there. Onto Tech we go.

Comment

Originally posted by NMU Fan View Post
                  I'll gladly take a tie tonight. Sucks NMU couldn't end it on the 5 minute power play in overtime. You guys have a great team down there. Onto Tech we go.
                  For us, a 3 point weekend on the road against a solid team. It could be worse. Need to cut back on the penalties and get a sweep next week. Good luck the rest of the season, NMU!

Comment

Working...
                  X