X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2015 Mariucci Classic: Minnesota Merrimack Lowell RIT

Originally posted by Patman View Post
    Fair enough
    Things didn't work out as expected this past weekend. I was hoping/expecting a match up with Union.
    Last edited by boblav1; 12-29-2014, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
      Yeah, with UMass carrying a boatload of freshman this season (11), this will be a huge test for them against a more veteran and skilled team on their home ice.
      Just to clarify, UMass hockey sucks. Lowell will be a slightly better test for Minnesota (if the two play).
      Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
      2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
      2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
      2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
      2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
        I just hope Lowell gets a chance to play the Gophers.
        I do too....hopefully for the championship.
        "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
          Just to clarify, UMass hockey sucks. Lowell will be a slightly better test for Minnesota (if the two play).
          Only slightly?

Comment

You shall all witness the greatness of RIT's MGM line! Joking a little bit here cause we are just happy to be invited and get to play some good teams. But still our first line is a good line I would say you guys should watch out for.

Comment

It'll be fun to see some teams we don't normally get to see out West. My son is helping coach a squirt team who are in a tourney Friday night so I'll have to find a sub for my second seat for the first session.

Comment

Page 2??? C'mon!

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                  Page 2??? C'mon!
                  Yell at Merrimack the rest of the teams contributed.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                    Page 2??? C'mon!
                    Maybe it's because we've been off so long that it hasn't hit us all that there actually are games coming up soon.

Comment

So just how cold is the building? Trying to figure out what I'm going to wear inside. Most D1 venues, you can just wear your team jersey with a shirt or two beneath. Then there's the other 15% of the buildings.

I'm very much looking forward to visiting MN for the first time, although a flight out on Jan 1 may not be pretty...

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
                      Only slightly?
                      I'm sure Monty was trying to be polite; don't get used to it.
                      Gary

www.umlhockey.com
                      Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
                      "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                      KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Mecca is not cold, although it might feel as such to wuss coasters.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                          Mecca is not cold, although it might feel as such to wuss coasters.
                          So noted. As long as it takes more than 10 minutes for freshly poured coffee to freeze if dropped on the floor, I'm generally good.
                          Gary

www.umlhockey.com

"It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                          KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Originally posted by Go-UML View Post
                            So noted. As long as it takes more than 10 minutes for freshly poured coffee to freeze if dropped on the floor, I'm generally good.
                            Don't be dropping coffee in our arena! The corpies may sue.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                              Don't be dropping coffee in our arena! The corpies may sue.
                              Not sure who they are but I'll do my best to keep the litigation on hold.
                              Gary

www.umlhockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by Go-UML View Post
                                If this is an ongoing issue it may be time to change your bourbon brands.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                                And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                                Twenty red lights in his honor
                                Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Working...
                                X