Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will I be able to swap regional NCAA tickets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will I be able to swap regional NCAA tickets?

Hi,
    A slightly hypothetical newbie question.
    I'd like to go see Harvard play in the regional round in Manchester, and can buy tickets for that today.
    Now, if Harvard were instead assigned to Providence, for example, is it at all likely that I'd find on these fora someone from Yale, or Qunnipiac, or the like that would be interested in swapping with me?
    I ask because it seems very difficult to anticipate your team's assignment early enough to get decent good seats through the usual ticket channels.
    Thanks!

Originally posted by Crimson on the Glass View Post
    Hi,
    A slightly hypothetical newbie question.
    I'd like to go see Harvard play in the regional round in Manchester, and can buy tickets for that today.
    Now, if Harvard were instead assigned to Providence, for example, is it at all likely that I'd find on these fora someone from Yale, or Qunnipiac, or the like that would be interested in swapping with me?
    I ask because it seems very difficult to anticipate your team's assignment early enough to get decent good seats through the usual ticket channels.
    Thanks!
    Just wait until the field is announced. Tickets are never a problem in the East and Northeast regionals.

Comment

Working...
    X