• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BU @ RPI, Saturday, 12/13/14

Discuss.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: BU @ RPI, Saturday, 12/13/14

Wish I could stop by..... Alas I'll be in South Carolina
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

If we get some guys back from the injured or sick list, perhaps we can make this an exciting game. If not, and we play like this past weekend, the spread on this upcoming game could be 6 or more. We are just missing too many vital parts-a top goalie, 2 top scorers(albeit freshmen) are just making it too difficult to compete well.
      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
        If we get some guys back from the injured or sick list, perhaps we can make this an exciting game. If not, and we play like this past weekend, the spread on this upcoming game could be 6 or more. We are just missing too many vital parts-a top goalie, 2 top scorers(albeit freshmen) are just making it too difficult to compete well.
        I doubt that we will rush someone back for a non-league game.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
          I doubt that we will rush someone back for a non-league game.
          Not rush at all-if some were out for a brief illness or if a minor injury has healed-then ice time might be perfectly OK before a long break period. Obviously SA does not release many details(which is as it should be) so we have very little idea of who is really ready to play or even who is already playing through injury or sickness. I most certainly would like to see some changes made quickly after this 'Lost Weekend'
          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Bu 8. Rpi 0

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
              Bu 8. Rpi 0
              RPI 3 BU 2 Seems like ECAC teams are having fun playing BU, let the fun continue! Good luck RPI !

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                I just don't understand what is going on with Diebold this season. He was much better last season. He has been so inconsistent in games this year, and his rebound control is awful.
                I just want our starting lineup back on the ice.
                Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                Benjamin Franklin
                The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                Gary Player

Comment

RPI 4 BU 0. And yes, I'm referring to the fights.

ChinaHockey has a point, though; I wouldn't be shocked to see RPI pull this one out of their ***. After all, they are undefeated vs. HEA.

Comment

Not much interest. Maybe they should cancel the game.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Oh, there's plenty of interest. We don't seem to do individual game threads any more. Sad.

I'm making the trek westward. Anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        Oh, there's plenty of interest. We don't seem to do individual game threads any more. Sad.

I'm making the trek westward. Anyone else?
                        I always start these hoping that interest will arise. The RPI thread goes far afield all the time, and I am partially responsible for t.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

No offense to the fine RPI folks and Troy, NY where I believe its located, but can we be done with this series already? Does anybody under 50 even remember when we were in the same division, and if so does anybody care anymore? I understand Parker liked playing them given the old rivalries (emphasis on "old") but there's just no connection between the teams anymore. I'm not saying never play them, but I'm sick of this game being on the schedule.
                          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                            No offense to the fine RPI folks and Troy, NY where I believe its located, but can we be done with this series already? Does anybody under 50 even remember when we were in the same division, and if so does anybody care anymore? I understand Parker liked playing them given the old rivalries (emphasis on "old") but there's just no connection between the teams anymore. I'm not saying never play them, but I'm sick of this game being on the schedule.
                            Both teams need to fill non-league schedules and why not play a regional rival, a short trip down the interstate? These are two teams with long and proud histories who have been playing hockey against each other regularly for most of the past half-century.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                              It's pretty much the only game where we're going to get to see a fight. Keep it.

Comment

Working...
                              X