No announcement yet.

RPI & Union @ Yale & Brown (12/5, 12/6)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPI & Union @ Yale & Brown (12/5, 12/6)

Discuss
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: RPI & Union @ Yale & Brown (12/5, 12/6)

I'll obviously be present at the Yale game. I qualify the day prior, so my level of intoxication could be pretty high going into this one. Given our performance last night, that might be needed.
    RPI Pep Band
    GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
    🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
    2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
    2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

I have been to three Yale games and watched most of the away games online and I am really having a tough time deciding if the team is good, or just playing REALLY good defense. Also number one team in the country at only six penalty minutes a game. I presume Lyon will start both games in goal this weekend as Allain gave Spano some work against RIT. Yale has been having a very hard time scoring and the lack of a finisher to step up this season is frustrating. The talent is there, and injuries have been a factor, but the team has been disjointed and not really making the pretty passing plays that we are used to seeing Yale make. 4th in team defense and 44th in team offense is some sort of Yale twilight zone. Usually it is the other way around. I expect two close low scoring games this weekend, I have no idea who will win.
      YALE HOCKEY
      2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
        I have no idea who will win
        Our goalies are on Sabbatical .... no telling when they will return
        DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
        DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
          I have been to three Yale games and watched most of the away games online and I am really having a tough time deciding if the team is good, or just playing REALLY good defense. Also number one team in the country at only six penalty minutes a game. I presume Lyon will start both games in goal this weekend as Allain gave Spano some work against RIT. Yale has been having a very hard time scoring and the lack of a finisher to step up this season is frustrating. The talent is there, and injuries have been a factor, but the team has been disjointed and not really making the pretty passing plays that we are used to seeing Yale make. 4th in team defense and 44th in team offense is some sort of Yale twilight zone. Usually it is the other way around. I expect two close low scoring games this weekend, I have no idea who will win.
          LT, Judging by your description on Yale, and my observations of RPI, I think we may be looking at a 0-0 tie.
          Of course whenever we have this kind of situation, we get a high scoring slugfest. Who knows?
          Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
          Benjamin Franklin
          The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
          Gary Player

Comment

does anyone know the real time of the Saturday game? I've seen 4pm and 7pm start times. TIA
            Class of '93

16 years at Section 9, Row D, Seats 1-4

Comment

Originally posted by ServinisScores View Post
              does anyone know the real time of the Saturday game? I've seen 4pm and 7pm start times. TIA
              To my knowledge (based on the Brown ticketing website) it is 4pm. If it turns out to be at 7 I guess I'll be there 3 hours early...

Comment

Working...
              X