Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Games of 11/21 - Roo vs. Pooh? Thomas, Olaf looks Frozen! St. Johns rings bell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Games of 11/21 - Roo vs. Pooh? Thomas, Olaf looks Frozen! St. Johns rings bell?

3-2 oswego after 2........Bport goalie has kept them in the game BIG TIME

Comment

Re: Games of 11/21 - Roo vs. Pooh? Thomas, Olaf looks Frozen! St. Johns rings bell?

End 2
      Conn College 1
      Williams 1
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozz View Post
        They are both winning 3-2, is that not good enough? I think these scores speak more to the rise in the level of play in the SUNYAC versus Oz and Platty playing poorly. Can't simply steamroll every team.
        I know. I just wasn't expecting a hard time for these games. However, I do agree with your point. The "bottom" teams of the SUNYAC are not just tomato cans.
        Twitter: DanMountSports
        2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
          Don't you know that your colleagues at Oswego never like to win by a small margin. If you don't beat Brockport by 5 goals they want the Coach's head. That is one of the reasons that Os-way-go annoys me.
          Understood, Prof. I should've turned the sarcasm filter on.
          Twitter: DanMountSports
          2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
            Don't you know that your colleagues at Oswego never like to win by a small margin. If you don't beat Brockport by 5 goals they want the Coach's head. That is one of the reasons that Os-way-go annoys me.
            Yeah yeah yeah....that's died down quite a bit from a few year's ago on this board.
            Oswego'08, '10

From the shores of Lake Ontario to the island of Hilton Head...

2011-2012 SUNYAC Pick 'Em Champion!
            2011-2012 D3FHL Overall Points Champs!

Comment

Originally posted by Ozz View Post
              Yeah yeah yeah....that's died down quite a bit from a few year's ago on this board.
              hey Bport beat us last yr at home on senior day........

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                hey Bport beat us last yr at home on senior day........
                Brockport 2nd goal was another loose rebound. Need to correct that.

Comment

Daniels scores on the PP for St. Anselm, 3-1 Norwich early in the 3rd.

Comment

Plattsburgh 4 M'ville 2
                    NOW 4-3 Plattsburgh 3:25 left
                    ENG for Platty 5-3 45.4 left
                    Last edited by Birdwatcher; 11-21-2014, 08:04 PM.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Piacentini with an ENG 4-1 Norwich late in the game over st Anselm.

Comment

Brockprot ties it up at 3....a 2 on 1.5 breakaway
                        Oswego'08, '10

Comment

and Yorke gives Oswego the 4-3 lead a few seconds later.
                          Oswego'08, '10

Comment

..and then 15 seconds later Brockport ties it again at 4.

3 goals in under a minute of play!
                            Oswego'08, '10

Comment

Salvucci ENG 5-1 Norwich with 20 seconds left over St.A ...and thats the final Norwich 5 - St. Anselm 1 Norwich starts season 5-0.

Comment

FINAL
                                Conn College 1
                                Williams 2
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X