Penn State Hockey 2014-2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Penn State Hockey 2014-2015

I support your pride in JoePa. Sandusky was scum, JoePa didn't really know anything about it and what he did know he reported to Curley/Spanier. They are the real villans (after Sandusky). I respect Penn State even if the Sandusky incident is a very ugly mark. There may not be any excuse for Sandusky but Penn State as a whole should not suffer. Current students have nothing to do with it.
    Last edited by UMICH; 01-19-2015, 07:01 PM.
    Originally posted by alfablue
    Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
    Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
    I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Penn State AD calls '409' decals 'inappropriate and insensitive'

Comment

FWIW, after that tweet was made, the basketball team didn't wear a patch (or thing on their shirt or whatever it was going to be). So a credit to them, for whatever you think that's worth.

To me... it's not worth much, since it's too late and the reaction to Paterno's restored wins tells us all we need to know about what this cult really is and what they truly value.
        If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by UMICH View Post
          I support your pride in JoePa. Sandusky was scum, JoePa didn't really know anything about it and what he did know he reported to Curley/Spanier. They are the real villans (after Sandusky). I respect Penn State even if the Sandusky incident is a very ugly mark. There may not be any excuse for Sandusky but Penn State as a whole should not suffer. Current students have nothing to do with it.
          I am not surprised that you feel this way. You seem like the kind of person that would sympathize with people that put football ahead of rape victims.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

JoePa could have made one call to the media. One. And this would have been over. Buy he was a gutless piece of **** and figured his program was more important than child rape.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

FWIW I wasn't happy to see the stickers... I didn't give a **** about the wins. I was emotionless when I heard the news of 409 being restored. The most important thing to me is to make sure that never happens again at this school, or any other school.

I must take issue with the poster who said he has no respect for anyone with anything to do with our university. We do have THON and all. I'm honestly not trying to boast or anything, I just feel it's reasonable to point out when I hear something like that... it raises over $10 million a year for pediatric cancer. When you walk around campus, you're more likely to bump into students involved in THON in some way than those who are not. Clearly there are a few people there who care about kids, and actually walk the walk?

Comment

Originally posted by nappyvalley View Post
                FWIW I wasn't happy to see the stickers... I didn't give a **** about the wins. I was emotionless when I heard the news of 409 being restored. The most important thing to me is to make sure that never happens again at this school, or any other school.

I must take issue with the poster who said he has no respect for anyone with anything to do with our university. We do have THON and all. I'm honestly not trying to boast or anything, I just feel it's reasonable to point out when I hear something like that... it raises over $10 million a year for pediatric cancer. When you walk around campus, you're more likely to bump into students involved in THON in some way than those who are not. Clearly there are a few people there who care about kids, and actually walk the walk?
                Of course they want to cure kids' cancer. That way the kids will stay alive so they can get abused later on.

Pedo State and everything about them makes me sick, due to this whole ordeal.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by nappyvalley View Post

You go to/went to a tainted university. Many, many people will never think of anything but child rape when they see the words "Penn State" from now on. Nothing can change that. Given what happened there, I think that is good. People should never forget this kind of horror.
                  Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    Of course they want to cure kids' cancer. That way the kids will stay alive so they can get abused later on.

Pedo State and everything about them makes me sick, due to this whole ordeal.
                    Oh you're right, that's definitely why they do it. My bad.

Comment

When they re-erect the JoePed statue, make sure he's facing the other way, mmmkay?
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                        You go to/went to a tainted university. Many, many people will never think of anything but child rape when they see the words "Penn State" from now on. Nothing can change that. Given what happened there, I think that is good. People should never forget this kind of horror.
                        I agree nothing can change that and definitely it should never be forgotten. Like I said, the most important thing now is to make sure this can never happen again, and for that to be the case, it is necessary to remember that it happened before and how it happened, so as to render impossible any similar missteps in the future.

Comment

Disgusting. Pedd State's entire athletic program cannot die a fast enough death. They can all go to hell (at least they will see JoePa down there).
                          Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                          The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                            I am not surprised that you feel this way. You seem like the kind of person that would sympathize with people that put football ahead of rape victims.
                            You're clueless. Go back to Minnesota.
                            Originally posted by alfablue
                            Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
                            Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
                            I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

You're clueless. Go back to Minnesota.
                              He lives in MN, you dolt.

Comment

Penn State is a great school, Penn State athletics is a great program. Paterno was a great man and helped shape thousands of quality people and productive members of society.

Sandusky should be executed.

F the haters

Comment

Working...
                                X