PDA

View Full Version : #2 und @ #16 scsu 11/21-11/22

Pages : 1 [2] 3

willythekid
11-18-2014, 02:19 PM
Mikey doesn't like it... (http://i.imgur.com/mgTGBa0.jpg)

Dirty
11-18-2014, 02:56 PM
You're right, they aren't much closer than they were two years ago. That would be because of a moronic state law passed that said UND could not choose a new nickname until 2015, but with your admitted aversion to reading I'm not surprised you are oblivious to this fact.

St. Clown
11-18-2014, 03:46 PM
WTH is up with not being able to use caps in the subject line. Had the same problem today.

Most of us can. You and the Whioux U fan who started this thread just can't figure out what's what.

Tipsy McStagger
11-18-2014, 04:08 PM
You're right, they aren't much closer than they were two years ago. That would be because of a moronic state law passed that said UND could not choose a new nickname until 2015, but with your admitted aversion to reading I'm not surprised you are oblivious to this fact.
They haven't even made progress. I read a couple things on it today and it seems like these stupid meetings they are holding consist of a bunch of UND fans saying that they want to keep the old nickname, even though that isn't an option.

Dude Love
11-19-2014, 02:57 AM

Mike Tyson doesn't says his Rs like that. He says them like Ws. Your meme is as bad or worse than whatever UND's new nickname will be.

icehawk
11-19-2014, 07:07 AM

Good one willy. 👍

burd
11-19-2014, 08:11 AM
Never been to the National Concrete Center. Do they have big participation ribbons hanging down from where most places have rafters?

Tipsy McStagger
11-19-2014, 08:20 AM
Never been to the National Concrete Center. Do they have big participation ribbons hanging down from where most places have rafters?

Participation ribbon? If they have a ribbon, it would probably be tough to see, especially next to the conference championship banners from the last two years.

Tipsy McStagger
11-19-2014, 08:26 AM
I thought Mark MacMillan was supposed to be out awhile. Looks like he barely missed any time at all.

Speaking of MacMillan, I wonder if Hakstol has his eyes on any underachieving Huskies this year now that Mitch Mac is gone.

burd
11-19-2014, 09:23 AM
Participation ribbon? If they have a ribbon, it would probably be tough to see, especially next to the conference championship banners from the last two years.

I thought they probably took all those ribbons down to Kinkos and blew them up to banner size.

To go along with those two lonely banners.

Though I have to admit, winning the regular season conference championship, for either the old WCHA or the NCHC, is a real accomplishment. So a hat tip for that.

cross cheque
11-19-2014, 09:52 AM
Most of us can. You and the Whioux U fan who started this thread just can't figure out what's what.

Calm down hollywood, I got the red face in there :cool:.

Nope, best sight lines in the NCAA with the exception of UNH.

burd
11-20-2014, 07:25 AM
Thursday, so we are permitted to talk hockey.

How do Husky fans compare their front lines to Miami? They gave UND some problems last weekend. I realize SCSU hasn't played Miami yet this year.

cross cheque
11-20-2014, 12:19 PM
It's gut check weekend for both squads. UND needs to keep away from stick penalties on the big sheet, put the war machine in 6th gear, and keep it there for 120 minutes.
I'm curious to see which blue liners get the nod, I really like Poolman for his offense but they held him out vs a fast Miami team.

scsutommyboy
11-20-2014, 01:10 PM
The Huskies are so inconsistant right now it is frustrating. I am hoping this is a break out weekend for them. I am sure the NHC will be rocking no matter what.

scsutommyboy
11-20-2014, 01:13 PM
Why does UND need a new nickname? Why not stay like it is now and not have a official nickname? Then all the fans can call them what they want. The NCAA can't do anything about their fans chanting let's go Sioux if it is not their offical nickname.......

Brad Malone
11-20-2014, 07:53 PM
Any chance Erin Marvin will be at the game this weekend? Sometimes old players show up for these big series. One year I saw Mark Parish with Jim Rich smoking a cig, they were under the canopy that is Mike Doyle's nose.

cross cheque
11-21-2014, 12:19 PM
Any chance Erin Marvin will be at the game this weekend? Sometimes old players show up for these big series. One year I saw Mark Parish with Jim Rich smoking a cig, they were under the canopy that is Mike Doyle's nose.

Who the eff is Mike Doyle?

Aaron Marvin
11-21-2014, 12:58 PM
Who the eff is Mike Doyle?

Ol' Mikey is a parrot-faced hippie that used to play for us. My keys to success this weekend are cheap shots on their best players and hiding behind refs.

Tipsy McStagger
11-21-2014, 01:08 PM
I heard Marvin is going to shoot Mario Lamoreaux out of a cannon in a pre-game ceremony.

Aaron Marvin
11-21-2014, 01:10 PM
I heard Marvin is going to shoot Mario Lamoreaux out of cannon in a pre-game ceremony.

What you heard is true, I want him as far away from me as possible. Lord only knows what he would have done to me if I didn't have a ref to hide behind.