PDA

View Full Version : Beanpot Tournament-Boston 2015

Pages : [1] 2

Happy Husky
11-12-2014, 03:04 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that tickets for the public are going on sale on Novermber 17th at 11:00am here at Ticketmaster

http://www.ticketmaster.com/Boston-Beanpot-Tournament-tickets/artist/852148

Heres the price range

US $32.00 - US $42.00
US $32.00 Ticket + US $15.50 Fees =
US $47.50
US $42.00 Ticket + US $15.75 Fees =
US $57.75

Terrier520
11-12-2014, 03:31 PM
Does this mean it's time to start smack talking?

FiveHole12
11-12-2014, 03:36 PM
If you want to see Harvard win it, buy tickets.

If you don't want to see Harvard win it, don't buy tickets.

Harvard WiLL win it.

says Hoky

ho hum

FYI... Harvard good team. Good shot to win it... says FiveHole12
:D

Happy Husky
11-12-2014, 03:56 PM
Does this mean it's time to start smack talking?

Sure,go for it,that's half the fun! Northeastern is gonna get two of their very low wins at the Beanpot! #GoNU

There,how's that? have fun with it :-) #BeatBC #BeatBU #BeatHarvard love the Beanpot there's nothing like it! even if NU loses it,it's always exciting and I'm still proud of my team

walrus655321
11-12-2014, 03:57 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that tickets for the public are going on sale on Novermber 17th at 11:00am here at Ticketmaster

http://www.ticketmaster.com/Boston-Beanpot-Tournament-tickets/artist/852148

Heres the price range

US $32.00 - US $42.00
US $32.00 Ticket + US $15.50 Fees =
US $47.50
US $42.00 Ticket + US $15.75 Fees =
US $57.75

Ah, Ticketmaster fees.

I'll wait until I get the letter from Northeastern and buy then sans fees

Happy Husky
11-12-2014, 04:07 PM
Ah, Ticketmaster fees.

Wish I could avoid that,you are blessed to have an association with the school,hope it works out well for you #GoNU

ericredaxe
11-12-2014, 04:32 PM
Ah, Ticketmaster fees.

I'll wait til day of game and buy them for under face value sans fees!

eddieras
12-15-2014, 11:42 AM
My son's a freshman at Northeastern but said he's heard nothing of tickets. I assume each school gets an allotment- i see walrus mentioned a letter. do you (or anyone else) know exactly how ticket purchase works for students??

DieHardDog
12-15-2014, 12:03 PM
My son's a freshman at Northeastern but said he's heard nothing of tickets. I assume each school gets an allotment- i see walrus mentioned a letter. do you (or anyone else) know exactly how ticket purchase works for students??

Northeastern usually holds a student sale in January.

eddieras
12-15-2014, 01:33 PM
Northeastern usually holds a student sale in January.

thanks diehard! i assume we'll be able to buy multiple tickets and sit together??

Flatlander14
12-15-2014, 01:50 PM
thanks diehard! i assume we'll be able to buy multiple tickets and sit together??

If they do it anything like BU, then students can get one per ID and bring up to 2 IDs. So if your son has a friend who won't be going, he can use their ID.

NU_Husky
12-15-2014, 02:02 PM

The student sale will be Jan 17 from 11AM to 1 PM at Matthews. I highly recommend your son get to the arena at least 20 minutes before that time- last year the line wrapped from the box office back through concessions and out to the street by 11, when I showed up. IIRC, it's $36 for the students to get the tickets to both days. Once NU sells out its allotment, that's it. They will need to show their NUID to purchase the tickets, as was already stated. However, the person whose ID it is must be present, so they can't bring a second person's ID without that person also there. So if have a friend who doesn't plan on going and they wanted to use their ID, the friend would have to join them at Matthews and get the tickets themselves. As for seating, it's sit wherever in the student sections- tickets will have a seat on it but no one enforces it. So if you wanted to come sit with him, no one would stop you.

Flatlander14
12-15-2014, 02:25 PM
IIRC, it's $36 for the students

It's $32 this year

NU_Husky
12-15-2014, 11:35 PM
It's $32 this year

Hey, even better! :)

sterlippo1
12-16-2014, 05:00 AM
Boston College season ticket holders most likely got there applications in the mail yesterday. $64-$74-$84 per set and the wonderful $15 handling fee. They always tell you you're allowed one for each of your season tickets but if you need more, just put the number you need in the box, you'll get them. I guess the fanboys will show up this year after their dismal showing the past three years #GoHarvard

Agganis
12-16-2014, 07:44 AM
Boston College season ticket holders most likely got there applications in the mail yesterday. $64-$74-$84 per set and the wonderful $15 handling fee.

Weird, BU only has $74 and $84 levels but no handling fee. You'd think the schools would be on the same page after over 60 of these. Where are the $64 seats located, and are you absolutely positive BC is taking an extra $15 from all their season ticket holders, seems like BU would be all over that if it really was an option for them?

I guess the fanboys will show up this year after their dismal showing the past three years #GoHarvard

I expect fewer fanboys this year, since Gaudreaubey Baker/Johnny Hockey left and BC students haven't started making shirts with pet names for any of their new players, yet. :p

sterlippo1
12-16-2014, 09:03 AM
Weird, BU only has $74 and $84 levels but no handling fee. You'd think the schools would be on the same page after over 60 of these. Where are the $64 seats located, and are you absolutely positive BC is taking an extra $15 from all their season ticket holders, seems like BU would be all over that if it really was an option for them?

i always get the cheapest seats (makes no sense to but the top of the line as there are never 17,565 in the building at one time) and these are usually in our end , like top half of the 320's sections in the corner??

I expect fewer fanboys this year, since Gaudreaubey Baker/Johnny Hockey left and BC students haven't started making shirts with pet names for any of their new players, yet. :p

touche';)..................lets see if you guys can fill seven (7) sections this year like we did last year. By far the biggest turn out by a fan base that i've ever seen , even bigger than NU the year you guys blew it in their face again in 2009 when you guys were #1-#2, IIRC

Agganis
12-16-2014, 09:12 AM
touche';)..................lets see if you guys can fill seven (7) sections this year like we did last year. By far the biggest turn out by a fan base that i've ever seen , even bigger than NU the year you guys blew it in their face again in 2009 when you guys were #1-#2, IIRC

BU student attendance hasn't been impressive at all this year so no chance that happens. But even in years of strong student attendance it was never an option for BU students, they must sell a larger block of the balcony tickets to cheap season ticket holders (like myself). In 2009 BU students had about five (5) sections and then the remaining students (a lot of them) were turned away because the allotment was sold out.

walrus655321
12-16-2014, 09:53 AM
Boston College season ticket holders most likely got there applications in the mail yesterday. $64-$74-$84 per set and the wonderful $15 handling fee. They always tell you you're allowed one for each of your season tickets but if you need more, just put the number you need in the box, you'll get them. I guess the fanboys will show up this year after their dismal showing the past three years #GoHarvard

their

sterlippo1
12-16-2014, 11:24 AM
their

thank you. I rarely ,if ever, do that but did that time. :o