X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wisconsin Hockey: Episode XXXI: A New Hope

Originally posted by Innova View Post
    Undefeated weekend.
    Excellent! With our third weekend with no losses against our three weekends with two losses, we'll essentially be back to .500!
    Originally posted by WiscTJK
    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
    Originally posted by Timothy A
    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
      Excellent! With our third weekend with no losses against our three weekends with two losses, we'll essentially be back to .500!
      That's the positive spirit! We don't want Bucky to beat himself.

Comment

Originally posted by NEWI Badger Fan View Post
        We don't want Bucky to beat himself.

Not sure we could at this point.
        I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by NEWI Badger Fan View Post
          We don't want Bucky to beat himself.
          Frankly, I'd be happy if he just wore pants now and again.
          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

You do have to wonder if it's not too early for them to play for the draft picks.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
              Frankly, I'd be happy if he just wore pants now and again.
              Personally, I find wearing pants to be highly overrated.
              I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Personally, I find wearing pants to be highly overrated.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oJrmFkYuAg
                If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Actually, UW is 6-0 if Eaves would use this logic: http://www.theonion.com/articles/col...-ourselv,5518/
                  Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                    Actually, UW is 6-0 if Eaves would use this logic: http://www.theonion.com/articles/col...-ourselv,5518/
                    Genius! And considering the strength of our upcoming schedule, I feel pretty confident 28-6 will get us another #1 seed.
                    I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Interesting. The Badgers doubled their goal scoring last weekend. If they can just manage to continue on this trend, they will score over 49,000 goals vs. Ohio State on the weekend in March at the Kohl Center.

Don't wait, order your tickets now!
                      I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Interesting. The Badgers doubled their goal scoring last weekend. If they can just manage to continue on this trend, they will score over 49,000 goals vs. Ohio State on the weekend in March at the Kohl Center.

Don't wait, order your tickets now!
                        Also, if they keep improving at the same rate (based on what I saw last weekend compared to what I heard from others for the first 4 games), they're a lock for the national championship!

Comment

I’m detecting some sarcasmistic comments on this thread.

It’s difficult being optimistic about the Badgers right now, since they are the only D1 team in the country without a win or a tie and dead last in the PairWise rankings.

Sarcasmistic The act of being optimistic yet still being such a sarcastic bastard you make sure they know your lying.

Comment

Originally posted by oldicecoach View Post
                            I’m detecting some sarcasmistic comments on this thread.

It’s difficult being optimistic about the Badgers right now, since they are the only D1 team in the country without a win or a tie and dead last in the PairWise rankings.

Sarcasmistic The act of being optimistic yet still being such a sarcastic bastard you make sure they know your lying.
                            I'm stuck. If I say "I really like this post!" I just come off as a bastard.

Well then-- It's kind of ok.

Speaking of which I note Davison has played another game maintaining his perfect 1.000 shot pct. on the season. Forget Besse on the top PP; with that kind of accuracy, why isn't Davison the entire focus of our offense?!

Actually while it's sometimes harder to follow individual players on tv, I did think Davison played pretty well last week, especially considering his layoff. He's better than perhaps I expected at this point.

Also I noticed Zullinick has 2 sog through 6 games... how is that even possible?

While LaBate has yet to score, he's at least shooting the puck on occasion, although I really feel he's suffering from a serious case of trying to do too much.

I'm liking the energy Cavallini brings when he hits the ice. Although to be fair, he looks like he's working twice as hard as everybody else partly because he's not a particularly good skater.
                            Last edited by Wisko McBadgerton; 11-13-2014, 09:32 AM.
                            I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by oldicecoach View Post
                              The only way to go is up!
                              Randy Schmidt should be / has been fired.
                              Exhibit A | Exhibit B

Help Cure MS
                              sigpic
                              Donate

Wisconsin Hockey: "When you say WISCONSIN, you've said it all!"
                              1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, 2006

Circle, circle, dot, dot, dot...

Comment

Another thought I had after this past weekend: The idea that Wisconsin hockey is "boring" is ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                                X