PDA

View Full Version : tUMD and UMTC Home and Home: Winner will be decided in a dive off

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Biddco
11-09-2014, 06:13 PM
Rau is much better at diving than Derik Johnson but I have faith that Derik can work on his game this week.

Discuss.

The Rube
11-09-2014, 06:24 PM
Who are you guys again?

Bring it, Cindy.

HuskyNation
11-09-2014, 06:49 PM
The wife is asking if Robbie Earl is the guest judge.....

Sounds like the obvious choice to me.

Biddco
11-09-2014, 06:59 PM
The wife is asking if Robbie Earl is the guest judge.....

Sounds like the obvious choice to me.
Perfect! Well played.

Who are you guys again?

Bring it, Cindy.

We are your younger and more attractive sibling who lives in a better place. Oh and the only team to beat you at home last season.

Toninto will crush NOCOXxxxx with a billion goals.

The Rube
11-09-2014, 07:10 PM
Perfect! Well played.

We are your younger and more attractive sibling who lives in a better place. Oh and the only team to beat you at home last season.

Toninto will crush NOCOXxxxx with a billion goals.
It seems to me that your wife's newly found tArrogance has rubbed off on you. A foolish mistake.

AHABulldog
11-09-2014, 07:27 PM
Rau is much better at diving than Derik Johnson but I have faith that Derik can work on his game this week.

Discuss.

Farley gives tDogs tTiebreaker and lifts tUMD to a 2nd straight win at Mariucci.

captain beefheart
11-09-2014, 07:51 PM
Who are you guys again?

Bring it, Cindy.

I think they are one of the University of Minnesota Twin Cities' satellite campuses, UMTC Duluth or so I am told. It is a cute little town in which the women have pubic hair that resembles a grout sponge, but that has never dissuaded me.:)

The Rube
11-09-2014, 07:59 PM
I think they are one of the University of Minnesota Twin Cities' satellite campuses, UMTC Duluth or so I am told. It is a cute little town in which the women have pubic hair that resembles a grout sponge, but that has never dissuaded me.:)

I will say that the city is slightly cleaner than Superior WI. Just slightly, though. The zipcode makes all the difference in this case.

Biddco
11-10-2014, 07:57 AM
It seems to me that your wife's newly found tArrogance has rubbed off on you. A foolish mistake.

I like our chances this weekend. I believe we will get a split. I highly doubt we will sweep but I'm looking forward to the rematch where we won't have such a terrible start.

Greyeagle
11-10-2014, 09:52 AM
The only difference between Duluth & Superior is you can buy beer in Superior on a Sunday. :)

gopher wes
11-10-2014, 11:16 AM
I like our chances this weekend. I believe we will get a split. I highly doubt we will sweep but I'm looking forward to the rematch where we won't have such a terrible start.
A split seems like the most probable outcome to me.

RinkPig
11-10-2014, 01:09 PM
Only way UMD has a chance over UM is if The Gophs don't come to play.
As long as we don't sleep walk like we did against SCSU last week, Gophs sweep.
Talent wise it's not even close. Hope Donny has the boys ready so I can see Biddy and DHG crying on here. Nothing would be sweeter.

Scarlet
11-10-2014, 01:17 PM
Who are you guys again?

Bring it, Cindy.

Hey, don't drag me into this.

Steve_MN
11-10-2014, 02:55 PM
I will say that the city is slightly cleaner than Superior WI. Just slightly, though. The zipcode makes all the difference in this case.
Amazing how important a couple miles and a few digits in the zip code can make, isn't it?

Biddco
11-10-2014, 03:09 PM
Only way UMD has a chance over UM is if The Gophs don't come to play.
As long as we don't sleep walk like we did against SCSU last week, Gophs sweep.
Talent wise it's not even close. Hope Donny has the boys ready so I can see Biddy and DHG crying on here. Nothing would be sweeter.
Oh I can't wait. I can't wait to cry....tears of joy!

Amazing how important a couple miles and a few digits in the zip code can make, isn't it?

Same thing in Minneapolis.

Koho
11-10-2014, 08:49 PM
Getting green arrow, but in protest to the lack of smilie!

Game times and channels? Will likely be returning from the deerstand,as bucks are not cooperating yet, so will need to go straight from the hunt to the recliner. Will be another trying weekend for the marriage.....

Stauber1
11-10-2014, 10:00 PM
Same thing in Minneapolis.
Need someone to hold your hand as you cross that street?

Game times and channels? Will likely be returning from the deerstand,as bucks are not cooperating yet, so will need to go straight from the hunt to the recliner. Will be another trying weekend for the marriage.....

Queue up that VCR of yours, you'll be fine.

section16rowA
11-11-2014, 07:41 AM
The only difference between Duluth & Superior is you can buy beer in Superior on a Sunday. :)

This fact, along with knowing the split between east and west avenue numerical progressions in Downtown Duluth is Lake Avenue, is all one really needs to know to live in the Twin Ports.

"I'm at First Street and First Avenue.....must be at the nexus of the universe...."

gopher wes
11-11-2014, 07:41 AM

7pm both nights and FSN+ both nights, I believe.

Driftryder
11-11-2014, 07:57 AM
7pm both nights and FSN+ both nights, I believe.

Correct