• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Princeton & Quinnipiac @ RPI & Union 2/14-15/14

Discuss
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: Princeton & Quinnipiac @ RPI & Union 2/14-15/14

4 teams involved and not a single clue as to which team for each of them shows up. Could be 4 blowouts could be 4 OT ties.
    Last edited by DrDemento; 11-09-2014, 11:27 AM.
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
      4 team involved and not a single clue as to which team for each of them shows up. Could be 4 blowouts could be 4 OT ties.
      Has any team in the league played consistantly?
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

It's hard to predict these games, since they are apparently in February
        Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Even if they're in the basement, we always have a lot of trouble playing Princeton. It is an odd year, so I would not be surprised to see at least one of the Q-Pac games to go to a tie.

Just want to see 130 minutes of solid play from RPI this weekend; hopefully we'll only need 120.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
            It's hard to predict these games, since they are apparently in February
            Oops. I even thought to myself that the PU game was on Valentines Day.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
              Oops. I even thought to myself that the PU game was on Valentines Day.
              Nope, that's Yale for Freakout.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                Even if they're in the basement, we always have a lot of trouble playing Princeton. It is an odd year, so I would not be surprised to see at least one of the Q-Pac games to go to a tie.

Just want to see 130 minutes of solid play from RPI this weekend; hopefully we'll only need 120.
                Years ago(pre SA) we always had a phenomenal record against Princeton. I actually used to hope to draw them in the playoffs each year or in the ECAC tounament at lake Placid. Same with Brown. But that has all changed in the past 9 years. Now we seem to play better against other teams(Yale/Cornell) and have had more trouble with Princeton and Brown. Perhaps it just speaks for parity.
                Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Discuss
                  Good to see you at the games this weekend.Glad you finally got to see a goal. I made a good call staying away from the indian food.I broke 54 minutes in the stockadeathon today.

Comment

If there's any consistency to be found in Princeton's performances to date, it is that they have been much better in the first games of weekend sets (2-2 tie and 2-1 win) than in the second games (6-1 loss and 5-1 loss).

Wish RPI was playing them on Saturday instead of Friday.

Comment

FRIDAY’S OFFICIALS: Tonight’s referees are Scott Whit- tmore and CJ Hanafin ... The linesmen are Adam Wood and Matt Luther. Saturday: STRIPES: Kyle Allen and Joe Carusone are tonight’s referees and Tory Carissimo and Vincent Epping are the linesmen..... http://www.rpiathletics.com/document...me.pdf?id=1970
                      Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                        FRIDAY’S OFFICIALS: Tonight’s referees are Scott Whit- tmore and CJ Hanafin ... The linesmen are Adam Wood and Matt Luther. Saturday: STRIPES: Kyle Allen and Joe Carusone are tonight’s referees and Tory Carissimo and Vincent Epping are the linesmen..... http://www.rpiathletics.com/document...me.pdf?id=1970

Tonight's????

It still surprise me that CJ refs any of our games.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Tonight's????

It still surprise me that CJ refs any of our games.
                          I understand your, “surprise”, but I’m guessing the League feels to not allow any on-ice official to do certain games would bring in to question that official’s character.
                          Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                            I understand your, “surprise”, but I’m guessing the League feels to not allow any on-ice official to do certain games would bring in to question that official’s character.
                            Then why did Dell not do any RPI league contests for about four years after the 08-09 Cornell series until his retirement?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              Then why did Dell not do any RPI league contests for about four years after the 08-09 Cornell series until his retirement?
                              Pierre Belanger called a penalty on Clarkson's goaltender in 1990 - and made him serve the penalty - and threatened to call the band for a penalty. He never called a Clarkson game again, and I think he called games for a long time after (I wouldn't know, since I never saw him at a Clarkson game )
                              Not a real doctor, nor do I play one on TV!
                              Clarkson 1990

Comment

Working...
                              X