Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alaska Anchorage at Michigan Tech Nov 7-8: Happy? Sad? Ponies will help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Alaska Anchorage at Michigan Tech Nov 7-8: Happy? Sad? Ponies will help!

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    The road to Boston is paved with Seawolf corpses.
    Seriously, we have enough traffic issues without this.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
      Seriously, we have enough traffic issues without this.
      Originally posted by mtu_huskies
      "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
      Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
      Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Dear Seawolves,

Today is my birthday. A win tonight would be a really, really nice birthday present. Thank you in advance!
        Originally Posted by aparch
        I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
          Dear Seawolves,

Today is my birthday. A win tonight would be a really, really nice birthday present. Thank you in advance!
          Happy birthday! But I'm still hoping to crush your dreams of a win.

Looking forward to seeing how awesome WCHA.tv is myself....
          MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

Originally posted by stuckinwi View Post
            Happy birthday! But I'm still hoping to crush your dreams of a win.

Looking forward to seeing how awesome WCHA.tv is myself....
            Lower your expectations and you will like it.
            _AIRBANKS: THE "SPENARD" OF ALASKA.

Originally posted by birdman
            No excuses from UAF fans, UAA beat us.

Comment

Uhhh, hey Beavis
              Uaaahhh, aummm what Butthead?
              Can you spank a Seawolf Beavis?
              Um, Yeah! Yeah! Spank the Seawolf! Ha ha haaa! I am the great Corn-Husky-0leo... We're gonna skate all over them, and then check them and then, shoot the puck off the cross bar into the goal - Boioinnng! Ummmm, hahaaaa, Yeah! Yeah! Shoot the puck - boioinnng! Goal! Umhhhaaaa, Umhhaaa.
              Calm down Beavis, it's game day.
              Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
              https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
              Originally posted by geezer
              Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
              Originally posted by manurespreader
              ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Happy Birthday Suze! Hope you have a great day and UAA gets a win tonight. See you at the Sully in a few weeks. Where was the hubby when he was in Texas?

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                  Dear Seawolves,

Happy Birthday Suze..........Is Sarah and Bristol coming over ?
                  Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                  UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by UAA08 View Post
                    Lower your expectations and you will like it.
                    Honestly, if the price had not gone up, and they had not removed the PIP capability, I wouldn't be complaining at all.
                    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post

Uhhh, hey Beavis
                      Um, Yeah! Yeah! Spank the Seawolf! Ha ha haaa! I am the great Corn-Husky-0leo... We're gonna skate all over them, and then check them and then, shoot the puck off the cross bar into the goal - Boioinnng! Ummmm, hahaaaa, Yeah! Yeah! Shoot the puck - boioinnng! Goal! Umhhhaaaa, Umhhaaa.
                      I hung out with those two the last time in Houghton, when I was weathered in 2 extra days in that fine town. .............. 2 days of my life I will never get back.
                      Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                      UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                        I hung out with those two the last time in Houghton, when I was weathered in 2 extra days in that fine town. .............. 2 days of my life I will never get back.
                        Why would you want them back? KBC pints at 2.50 for 2 days. What the hell are you complaining about?
                        MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

Originally posted by WillH View Post
                          Happy Birthday Suze! Hope you have a great day and UAA gets a win tonight. See you at the Sully in a few weeks. Where was the hubby when he was in Texas?
                          North Texas, McKinney. Looking forward to seeing you two!
                          Originally Posted by aparch
                          I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
                            Uhhh, hey Beavis
                            ponies suck, let's go break something.
                            Bowling Green St. Univ. '88 SUNY Potsdam '79

Comment

Originally posted by stuckinwi View Post
                              Why would you want them back? KBC pints at 2.50 for 2 days. What the hell are you complaining about?
                              No kidding. If you can't figure out how to enjoy yourself there, you're probably just not very bright, or you're an extremely boring person.
                              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                                No kidding. If you can't figure out how to enjoy yourself there, you're probably just not very bright, or you're an extremely boring person.
                                I suppose it could have been pre-KBC days... But that doesn't mean the Dog, Ambo, and DT wouldn't have provided sufficient libations.

Comment

Working...
                                X