tUMD @ SCSU Nov 7 and 8: Let's get 4 points… I mean 6… stupid NCHC math

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tUMD @ SCSU Nov 7 and 8: Let's get 4 points… I mean 6… stupid NCHC math

tUMD coming off a split at home against Miami, SCSU coming off a home and home split against the Gophers with the home crowds going home satisfied, and Biddy coming off a barely recognizable Big Lebowski costume.

Let the designated rivalry begin
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Re: tUMD @ SCSU Nov 7 and 8: Let's get 4 points… I mean 6… stupid NCHC math

As long as we are healthy, I like our chances
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Now now now, I do need longer hair for my Dude costume to be even more awesome.

Usually I'm optimistic about a series but giving how UMD hasn't won in St. Cloud since 2007 and haven't won in the regular season since 2005 (someone double check that). Don't think that will happen...unless Kas plays like Huge Johnson back in the day. UMD football won for the first time in St. Cloud (I was in attendance) in five years..

Either way I'll enjoy my classic Cloud trip with buffaloes and Val's.
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

What do the 2 UMD fans on this board think of their new goalie?
        Originally posted by SJHovey
        Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
        Originally posted by Brenthoven
        We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
          They love him. But mostly, because they love that he's not Matt McNeely.

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
            hän on loistava!
            hän ontiiliseinä.
            definetly ei seula.

Plus did you see his save that made SC's top ten? It blew my mind.
            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
              hän on loistava!
              hän ontiiliseinä.
              definetly ei seula.

Plus did you see his save that made SC's top ten? It blew my mind.
              By the 3rd period of Friday, Benik and Brodzinski will go Mortal Kombat on him.

"Finnish Him!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                By the 3rd period of Friday, Benik and Brodzinski will go Mortal Kombat on him.

"Finnish Him!!!"
                At that point do Nevelainen, Kossila, Reijola and Ilvonen force-feed him pickled herring until his stomach explodes?
                Originally posted by SJHovey
                Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                Originally posted by Brenthoven
                We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

This would be a great rivalry if it wasn't so one-sided.
                  St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by biddco View Post
                    either way i'll enjoy my classic cloud trip with buffaloes and val's.
                    *barf*
                    "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                      *barf*
                      Lightweight
                      scsuhockey.com
                      CollegeHockeyRecruitExchange.com

Comment

Saw on Twitter today that the Bulldogs under Sandelin are 4-17-2 at the HBNHC and 1-12-2 since Ciskie got the radio gig.
                        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                          This would be a great rivalry if it wasn't so one-sided.
                          This is true.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

SCSU tuuletin omahyväisyyttä on pois kaavioita! Olen todella aidan noin puhumme siitä, miten tämä onvuoden lopulta voittaapelin, koska jos sanon, että sitten yksi teistä on kuin "Miten tämä treenata SINULLE!?" Mukaan Sioux Urheilu UMD on ollutkovempi aikataulun SCSU ! Joten voimme kaikki yhtä mieltä siitä , Kaikki UMD tekee jaetaan.

EDIT: Google Translate messes it up when it goes back into English. So if you do that it messed up what I typed
                            Last edited by Biddco; 11-04-2014, 06:42 AM.
                            tUMD Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by The Exiled One View Post
                              Lightweight
                              This is true, but those things are still gross
                              "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                              X