This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMaine Hockey 2014-15: The Road from Alfond to Boston

tie game. 11 minutes left in the third....

BU has now outscored opponents 20-3 in the third period this season... sounds like Maine is out on their feet....

Comment

And here we go.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        Yeah, no they won't. Not tonight. Everything seems a little off for BU tonight.
        Ummm what???

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
          Great game so far. I have been waiting for that guy to emerge... Leen. He has all the tools to be a great one. Nice to see.

Also, good to see Romeo doing well. If he can challenge and play out of his net and challenge with angles I think he will be outstanding. He seems to have some of that cat quick reflex. Be nice if he can keep it all under control and get out on the rushes and challenge.

Now... we are up 2 right. I say put in the defense and sit the skill guys. Trap and run that **** team off the ice with defense positioning, clean play and back checks, and cleaner open ice hits.

Get a win on the road boys!!!!
          Leen was the best player on the ice last Friday night except Eichel he was flying and it seems like it's translated to tonight. Romeo is the goalie on this team the more he plays the better he gets.

Comment

Originally posted by gscott13 View Post
            2-1 Maine. 15 minutes or so left...

BU dictating the play and now going to the PP... where have we seen this story before???
            We need an AJ Begg on this team. I think this Hamilton has promise of it. But geesh I would love a AJ Begg or a Davey Cullen right now.

Maine on power play in the third tied at 2.

That talent has to score now to close a game. C'mon... lot of skill in the line up. Gotta score and take a win.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeypuck View Post
              Leen was the best player on the ice last Friday night except Eichel he was flying and it seems like it's translated to tonight. Romeo is the goalie on this team the more he plays the better he gets.
              I trust your opinion. This team needs at home big time, and guys that go to the net on the other end. This team needs to go to the net and if all else fails run the **** goalie to get a win on the road. Right??? I am not crazy, go get a fricken win. Let's see if fricken can get through the screen.

Comment

Romeo is doing his job... under 4 minutes to go... BU is all over Maine...

Comment

Ot

Comment

Well that is true. But possibly we could sneak me in. I am not a great skater, but I am sure I can at least be good enough to go full on at the opposing goalie.

And I will give it my all to take him, he goal, the end boards, and unfortunate small familys out too.

Now, normally those are lofty goals for a typical player. However, I have reduce my lofty expectations in life and am willing!

Comment

And Leen is going off seconds into OT

5 minute major....

Comment

Bu with the PP for the rest of OT. Say goodnight.

Comment

ball game. ****ed away another one...

Eichel

Comment

wow I brag up leen and this is how it goes.

unbelievable. I say if we are looking at a losing season release the dogs and run every team in HE off the ice no matter what the penalties are. this is ridiculous how these refs are calling maine this season and the last few.

I say write off the season and run them off the ice.

Comment

It's like groundhog day. Another 2 1/2 hours of my life I can't get back.

Comment

Originally posted by ck1969 View Post
                                They will. They'll lose 4-2. Put the mortgage on it.
                                Oops I was off by 1.

Comment

Working...
                                X