NMU Wildcats 2014-2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Biddco View Post
    You can always get a package from NCHC.tv. Plus you can get WCHA.tv quality with the horrid Amsoil Arena cameras that are in HD but broadcast in SD. It's truly the best of both worlds.
    Does WCHA.tv broadcast this weekends game? If they do, and NCHC does, which is better?

Thanks.
    Go Cats!

Comment

• Re: NMU Wildcats 2014-2015

Originally posted by noremorse1 View Post
      Does WCHA.tv broadcast this weekends game? If they do, and NCHC does, which is better?

Thanks.
      NCHC.tv has the broadcast. you can buy the monthly UMD package for 14 dollars. Like I joked about in prior post the UMD feed is pretty bad. But given what I've heard about WCHA.tv it might be slightly better or exactly what you're already getting.
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

WCHA.tv broadcasts all conference games and then all non-conference tilts that are in WCHA buildings. As such, WCHA.tv won't be broadcasting this weekend's games.

GFM
        Geof F. Morris
        UAH BSE MAE 2002
        UAHHockey.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Biddco View Post
          NCHC.tv has the broadcast. you can buy the monthly UMD package for 14 dollars. Like I joked about in prior post the UMD feed is pretty bad. But given what I've heard about WCHA.tv it might be slightly better or exactly what you're already getting.
          Thanks. I just hope they don't spam me like some of the other schools have in the past after I sign up. I still get email from Western Michigan after buying a month pass a few years ago to watch NMU play them.
          Go Cats!

Comment

Thanks. I just hope they don't spam me like some of the other schools have in the past after I sign up. I still get email from Western Michigan after buying a month pass a few years ago to watch NMU play them.
            I don't remember if they do, but you can always unsubscribe from those emails...
            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
              I don't remember if they do, but you can always unsubscribe from those emails...
              Or just block sender....

Comment

I will not be starting a thread for this weekend's series. I started the last two and the Cats were 0-4. Breaking the curse!
                Go Cats!

Comment

So after last night's win, the Cats are in the playoffs. Any projections as to where they (we) can end up?
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                    So after last night's win, the Cats are in the playoffs. Any projections as to where they (we) can end up?
                    Anywhere from the 3rd thru 7th seed.
                    "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Congrats to the Lady Wildcats for making Nationals!
                      Go Cats!

Comment

• Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
                        Anywhere from the 3rd thru 7th seed.
                        With the win tonight, the Cats can finish 3,4,5 or 6
                        "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
                          With the win tonight, the Cats can finish 3,4,5 or 6
                          Let's just hope they don't finish higher at MTU's expense! Man, NMU seems to have Tech's number. Took 3 of 4 points in the first series. I am worried that if they are only able to split with MSU-M, they somehow lose the league title with Northern being the spoiler...(I realize Mankato would have to lose to Bemidji)

Comment

So... let's say the opposite happens with the next MTU-NMU series; Tech wins one and ties the other. Would they do a shootout to determine who wins the series cup? The game would count as a tie on the books, but the cup going to the shootout winner. Just a thought/question.
                            Go Cats!

Comment

So... let's say the opposite happens with the next MTU-NMU series; Tech wins one and ties the other. Would they do a shootout to determine who wins the series cup? The game would count as a tie on the books, but the cup going to the shootout winner. Just a thought/question.
                              Considering there is no series cup any more, I think this is a moot point.

Comment

In past years, ties for the Ramada Cup were broken by total goals.
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X