Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTN: gawd awful hockey east teams--yes that is you uconn, maine, uhn, and NOTRE DAME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ATTN: gawd awful hockey east teams--yes that is you uconn, maine, uhn, and NOTRE

BOOM! Merrihack knocks off the Gophers in Mariucci.

The recent turnaround in HEA inter-conference record has been a relief. 5 HEA teams in the top 14 of the Pairwise.

Comment

• Re: ATTN: gawd awful hockey east teams--yes that is you uconn, maine, uhn, and NOTRE

Your welcome Mookie. From the Warriors
      Rinks Visited
      DCU Center
      Tulley Forum
      TD Garden
      Tsongas Arena
      J. Thom Lawler Arena
      Conte Forum
      Whittemore Center
      Agganis Arena
      Verizon Center
      Gutterson Fieldhouse
      Matthews Arena
      Thompson Arena
      Mullins Center
      Alfond Arena
      Schneider Arena
      Magness Arena
      Ingallas Arena
      Hart Center
      Prudential Center
      TD Bank Sports Center
      John A Ryan
      Lynah Rink
      Appleton Arena
      Cheel Arena
      Germain Arena
      XL Center
      Class of 1965 Arena

Comment

Originally posted by Tater View Post
        BOOM! Merrihack knocks off the Gophers in Mariucci.

The recent turnaround in HEA inter-conference record has been a relief. 5 HEA teams in the top 14 of the Pairwise.
        we're still hurting overall but not much can do that. The good thing is that it reminds everybody that they'll have to fight up-hill in every game.
        BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
        Skating Friar Jersey
        AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
        UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
        Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by MCgrad07 View Post
          Your welcome Mookie. From the Warriors
          brought a tear to his eye, it did......
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

And, good job, you too, BC Eagles, Maine Black Bears, and, also NU Huskies for your tie.

Hockey East now soundly in second OOC place behind the NCHC.

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
              And, good job, you too, BC Eagles, Maine Black Bears, and, also NU Huskies for your tie.

Hockey East now soundly in second OOC place behind the NCHC.
              And, continued good work, BC, Maine, PC, and NU. But, what about you, BU and UVM? I know that you two have carried Hockey East on your shoulders the first half, but why sit back now against the ECAC when Hockey East had them on the ropes?

Comment

And, continued good work, BC, Maine, PC, and NU. But, what about you, BU and UVM? I know that you two have carried Hockey East on your shoulders the first half, but why sit back now against the ECAC when Hockey East had them on the ropes?
                bu tied the defending national champions!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  bu tied the defending national champions!!!!
                  Without the guy that's supposedly the only good player on the team without which they would be as bad as last year!

Comment

Originally posted by BUPhD View Post
                    Without the guy that's supposedly the only good player on the team without which they would be as bad as last year!
                    Yeah, you and Mook are right; nice going, BU. Bean Pot is looking more interesting than usual this year.

Comment

in philly (last time i saw union play) i thought their best players were vecchione and ciampini. for some reason i thought ciampini graduated. i was surprised to see him out there.

i'll take the tie.

Comment

So here's a question - HE team Merrimack lost to HE team UML in an OOC game. What does that do?

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                          So here's a question - HE team Merrimack lost to HE team UML in an OOC game. What does that do?
                          Ask UVM, half their non-conference games have been the same scenario
                          BS UMass Lowell 2015
                          PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

Originally posted by BUPhD View Post
                            There is a team? I thought the only player on the 'team' was the 'Chosen One'.
                            I often wonder how the rest of the team feels (or their relatives)when that happens

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                              Lowell goes to 14-3-3
                              Merrimack goes to 11-6-2

Kidding aside, treated same as an in-conference game as far as PWR is concerned I believe.
                              'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                                There is a team? I thought the only player on the 'team' was the 'Chosen One'.
                                I often wonder how the rest of the team feels (or their relatives)when that happens
                                BU is a team that won 10 games last season, 5 in Hockey East.
                                Add one player and they already have 11 wins, 7 in Hockey East.

I'm sure it pizzes them off to no end.
                                'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Working...
                                X