Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

State University of New York Athletic Conference Hockey 2014-2015.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: State University of New York Athletic Conference Hockey 2014-2015.

Originally posted by SUNYACWRITERS View Post
    Cortland....

NEW ADDITIONS:
    D- Cory Lauer (Toronto Lakeshore-OJHL)
    F- Andrew McCann (Wellington/Trenton- OJHL)
    F- Tom Nolan (Conn. Oilers- EHL)
    F- Darren McCormick Jr. (Buffalo Jr. Sabres- OJHL)
    D- Drazen Zack (Conn. Oilers- EHL)
    D- Brendan Pascarella (Conn. Wolfpack- EHL)
    G- Kollyn Jones (P.A.L Islanders/New Jersey- USPHL)
    F- Dan Broderick (P.A.L Islanders/CT Yankees- USPHL)
    G- Drew Weigman (Cyclones-EHL/Brookings-NAHL)
    Those are the ones we are supposed to be afraid of? hmm....okay maybe ill move them up to 8th ahead of Morrisville.....
    Remy Babineaux
    remyb616@gmail.com
    D3FHL Web Page

Comment

I am not sure who these SUNYACWRITERS are but they arent even close on the Oswego lines/pairs,and missed a few new players as well,,,,,,,,,,,,not much due diligence done here,ill give a for effort.

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
        Those are the ones we are supposed to be afraid of? hmm....okay maybe ill move them up to 8th ahead of Morrisville.....
        No one said fear, but much improved. The comment was that they would be fine in goaltending( much,much better than Buffalo). Zach was recruited by Utica and a few others , good player and good size. They will do better than Potsdam, Fredonia and Morrisville at worst.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeyfirst View Post
          No one said fear, but much improved. The comment was that they would be fine in goaltending( much,much better than Buffalo). Zach was recruited by Utica and a few others , good player and good size. They will do better than Potsdam, Fredonia and Morrisville at worst.
          We're talking hockey right? A team that just lost 50% of their offense. ...right okay. Another "this is the year" Cortland team......
          Remy Babineaux
          remyb616@gmail.com
          D3FHL Web Page

Comment

No one said fear, but much improved.
            Thru 5 games:
            2013-2014
            2-2-1
            19GF 16GA

2014-2015
            0-4-1
            15GF 24GA

The comment was that they would be fine in goaltending
            GAA 8th and 11th of 12
            Sv% 9th and 11th of 12

( much,much better than Buffalo).
            Buffalo GAA 7th
            Buffalo Sv% 7th

Zach was recruited by Utica and a few others , good player and good size.
            And he chose Cortland, amazing....

They will do better than Potsdam, Fredonia and Morrisville at worst.
            0-2-1
            9GF 15GA
            Morrisville T-2nd
            Buff State 6th
            Fredonia T-7th (2 games at hand)
            Cortland 9th....That's last in the SUNYAC for those playing the trivial home game addition....

****crickets****
            Remy Babineaux
            remyb616@gmail.com
            D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
              0-2-1
              9GF 15GA
              Morrisville T-2nd
              Buff State 6th
              Fredonia T-7th (2 games at hand)
              Cortland 9th....That's last in the SUNYAC for those playing the trivial home game addition....

****crickets****
              Funny because as I saw the scores come through over the weekend, the first thing I thought of was Remy in the SUNYAC thread pounding the guy who hailed Cortland.

Glad you didn't disappoint...
              Russell Jaslow
              [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
              U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                Funny because as I saw the scores come through over the weekend, the first thing I thought of was Remy in the SUNYAC thread pounding the guy who hailed Cortland.

Glad you didn't disappoint...
                It's not pounding. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. It's one thing being optimistic, its another being a realists...the numbers weren't there.

Even in their tie with Fredonia they were heavily outplayed. There are three things guaranteed in life, Taxes, Death, and Cortland sucking in hockey because they are "too good" to go the Canadian FA route....but then **** and moan when they don't put a competitive team out there. I still think we see Geneseo rebound to the 3rd spot. Fredonia will also come around. Morrisville still has 4 games at Plattsburgh/Oswego so I would expect their "rank" to drop some. Buff State losing their #1 starter DeLaVergne to what appeared to be a knee injury Friday night will hurt. The freshman didn't play too bad. I'm not sure where the Junior Dudek is at. Brockport and Potsdam both have goaltenders who can steal a game on a mediocre hockey team.
                Remy Babineaux
                remyb616@gmail.com
                D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Working...
                X