PDA

View Full Version : 2014-2015 Quinnipiac Bobcats: "I hear Boston is nice in April"

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

QUAlum2004
11-23-2014, 08:45 PM
As Al Davis once said "Just Win Baby". That's all I want this team to do and to me winning is wha matters and as long it is within the NCAA rules I don't care how we win. The program has never had a losing season in Divison 1 under Rand and that is a tribute to the quality of players he has brought in and his coaching and coaching staff over the years.

MSchvatz44
11-23-2014, 09:52 PM
Yeah, I'm here you troll. I basking in our irrelevance after we played like crap, outplayed Q-suck for most of the game, watch Q-suck get two goals that probably shouldn't have counted due to goalie interference and a blatant penalty on the 2nd goal, and still took you guys to OT in a game you were desperate to win after losing to Clarkson. So what, you beat a team all you wizards picked for 11th and lost to a team that's .500. Yeah, Anus had a nice goal in OT, but the only reason it happened is our freshmen forward over-pursued and lost an edge leaving Anus a clear path up the ice without defense. It's a miracle that it went to OT and SLU didn't score in the last minute before one of your cheap leaders takes a dangerous whack at an SLU player after the horn. And, you still have the biggest tool for a coach in all of NCAA hockey. Got news for you, a healthy Colgate is a better team than you. A healthy and intact SLU might be too as we played without our captain and a freshmen that would have been a factor in the game.

I'd rather lose and be a Saint than have any affiliation with coach P-wood and his tribe of dimwits.

and boom goes the dynamite...

For what its worth, I also thought SLU really did outplay QU. Thought that the Bobcats were quite lucky to escape with two points. Not a strong showing this weekend at all. But, you take what you can get, and I will certainly take first place in the conference through the first six games. No apologies.

BigAl
11-23-2014, 10:19 PM
Okay, so for those of your fans that were wondering why the majority of the league can't stand you guys, this is a perfect example of it right here. This is the 2nd post in less than a 24 hour period where you guys are trying to instigate whatever the heck it is you're looking to instigate from him. If he came on here and lit into you again (as truthful as it is most of the time) you guys would then turn around and claim how wrong he is and how he is a big meany. Quit trying to start something that isn't there and move on. Clearly Got6 has a life and he is out living it, don't you think it would be advantageous of you to maybe give that a try as well? :rolleyes:

You just find things to pull out of your a**. Ya I'm going to post it after we win you better believe it. You can say whatever you guys want. Good teams find ways to win and Q has certainly displayed that multiple times this year

BigAl
11-23-2014, 10:38 PM
I think it's a shame you guys wish ill will on Rand and subsequently our entire team and school. I understand you hate Rand for whatever reason. All any of us are interested in is the hockey being played and everything else is pointless to whine about.
Its a joke. Your grown men

Saints#1
11-24-2014, 07:58 AM
I think it's a shame you guys wish ill will on Rand and subsequently our entire team and school. I understand you hate Rand for whatever reason. All any of us are interested in is the hockey being played and everything else is pointless to whine about.

You're delusional ...

In case you forgot what it was I was trying to make you understand, which you clearly didn't get, was to quit trying to instigate garbage that isn't there. You won a game against another team in your league, doesn't mean you should turn around and start gloating. Then to turn around and say things like "All any of us are interested in is the hockey being played and everything else is pointless to whine about." ... Do you have any idea how dumb that makes you look?

Oh and it's "you're" not "your"

Got 6, Want More
11-24-2014, 08:01 AM

Rand is a classless *******. Big Mike nailed it. Q-suck is a stain on the league and I don't know any fan of any other team that pulls for them as a result. You mention good teams. Your team is not that good. We have played at least two better teams this year in Miami and Ferris State. For all the chest pumping about your freshmen, I was underwhelmed. And if your 16 year old goalie is that good, he won't stay if he ever even makes it there.

Further, a lot more matters to most of us than hockey. I care about the character and quality of players we recruit and coaches that we have. That's simply something you will never understand and your comment that it's just about hockey proves that. Any Saint fan would rather win 3 games with the guys we have in the room than 30 with that ****clown at the helm.

Finally, yeah, sure good teams find a way to win. I guess that's why we won in Hamden the last few years including knocking you guys out of #1 two years ago?? Q-suck won but it's usually January or February before the room starts to turn on P-Wood and chemistry goes sideways and Q-suck implodes to some degree every year. Part of it will start when Rand singles out some guy and berates him completely losing site of the fact that it is totally a team game.

As for the Saint fans that have posted on this thread, yeah, they are men and being a decent person is important to everyone of them. You're just a trolling blowhard.

QUAlum2004
11-24-2014, 09:13 AM
Recruit Watch 2014-15

USHL
D Vince Pedrie 1994 (Bloomington) 18 GP, 2G 7A -3, 14 PIM (Committed for 2015-16)

BCHL
F Logan Mick 1996 (Salmon Arm) 23 GP, 4G 6A, 31 PIM (Committed for 2015-16)
D Chase Priskie 1996 (Salmon Arm) 24 GP, 3G 5A, 10 PIM (Committed for 2015-16)
F Craig Martin 1995 (Trail) 20 GP, 8G 11A, 16 PIM (Committed for 2015-16) *Currently injured and out indefinitely*
F Scott Davidson 1995 (Trail) 21 GP, 7G 10A, 18 PIM (Committed for 2015-16)

USPHL

Premier Division
F Logan Coomes 1996 (Jersey Hitmen) 2 GP, 2A (Recently came over from Coquitlam of the BCHL) (Committed for 2016-17)

U18 Division
F Johnny DeRoche 1998 (Jr Bruins) 16 GP, 5G, 12A, 4 PIM (Committed for 2016-17)
F Ryan Finnegan 1997 (Skipsjacks HC) 9 GP, 6G 11A, 0 PIM (Has not played in a month) (Signed NLI for 2015-16)
F Alex Whelan 1997 (Jersey Hitmen) 14 GP, 6G 5A, 8 PIM (Committed for 2016-17)
D James Callahan 1997 (Jersey Hitmen) 13 GP, 1G 3A, 8 PIM (Committed for 2016-17)

NAHL

G Andrew Shortridge (Aberdeen) 8-5 2.13 GAA, .922 Sv%, 2 shutouts (Likely committed for 2016-17)

High School

G Keith Petruzzelli 1999 (Springfield Cathedral) (Committed for 2017-18)
F DJ Petruzzelli 1997 (Springfield Cathedral, Springfield Rifles U18) (Committed for 2016-17)
F Matt Muzyka 1996 (Salisbury School) (Committed for 2015-16 but likely later than that)

Others

F Nelson Gadoury 1995 (Camrose AJHL) 13 GP, 8G 10A, 51 PIM (AJHL has him committed but Heisenberg does not)

MinniQUFan
11-24-2014, 09:21 AM
As for the Saint fans that have posted on this thread, yeah, they are men and being a decent person is important to everyone of them. You're just a trolling blowhard.

I stay out of this nonsense but calling Sam Anas "Anus" and Quinnipiac "Q-Suck" is about as juvenile as it gets.

BigAl
11-24-2014, 10:05 AM
Keep pointing fingers and talking down Q. "Is he ok?" Is garbage compared to what you clowns say? Hahahaha hahahaha. Open your eyes

Saints#1
11-24-2014, 12:11 PM
Keep pointing fingers and talking down Q. "Is he ok?" Is garbage compared to what you clowns say? Hahahaha hahahaha. Open your eyes

If you still don't get it, then you're probably not ever going to get it. I explained it twice and I'm not doing it a third time. You can keep talking to yourself at this point. You've already made yourself look like a couple idiot, so by all means carry on. I'll be busy entertaining those that actually wish to partake in meaningful conversation related to hockey that doesn't involve children trying to provoke arguments over useless drivel. Have a nice day :)

maineiac
11-24-2014, 08:36 PM
You're delusional ...

In case you forgot what it was I was trying to make you understand, which you clearly didn't get, was to quit trying to instigate garbage that isn't there. You won a game against another team in your league, doesn't mean you should turn around and start gloating. Then to turn around and say things like "All any of us are interested in is the hockey being played and everything else is pointless to whine about." ... Do you have any idea how dumb that makes you look?

I've been reading this thread with interest and I think you need to go back and look at who is REALLY trying to instigate garbage that isn't there. Better that Quinnipiac fans "gloat" on their own thread than on someone else's isn't it? In the past 14 days Got 6 has posted 15 times on this Quinnipiac thread and you have posted 5 times. All of it derogatory. There is no such activity on the SLU thread by Quinnipiac posters. Do you have any idea how dumb that makes you look? So you don't care for Quinnipiac or their coach. Keep it in your own thread and stop trying to "instigate garbage" here!

Just my "2 cents" from afar.

Got 6, Want More
11-24-2014, 09:15 PM
I stay out of this nonsense but calling Sam Anas "Anus" and Quinnipiac "Q-Suck" is about as juvenile as it gets.

You are right, but that's how I roll. Don't like it? Do us all a favor and go join Hockey East where your mentality and academics actually fit.

Got 6, Want More
11-24-2014, 09:23 PM
I've been reading this thread with interest and I think you need to go back and look at who is REALLY trying to instigate garbage that isn't there. Better that Quinnipiac fans "gloat" on their own thread than on someone else's isn't it? In the past 14 days Got 6 has posted 15 times on this Quinnipiac thread and you have posted 5 times. All of it derogatory. There is no such activity on the SLU thread by Quinnipiac posters. Do you have any idea how dumb that makes you look? So you don't care for Quinnipiac or their coach. Keep it in your own thread and stop trying to "instigate garbage" here!

Just my "2 cents" from afar.

That's how many times you have to repeat things to these guys to get them to accept that Mike Schafer spoke the truth and they are reviled in this league largely because of their coach and some of their fans. They put out bait and I'm happy to oblige. Even the title of this thread is indicative of the newbie arrogance of the program. You think they are a Frozen 4 team?? Cripes, one recruit at BU is better than their entire class. Even the ECAC coaches didn't pick them to be in the top 5 of the league, let alone the nation.

BigAl
11-24-2014, 09:34 PM
That's how many times you have to repeat things to these guys to get them to accept that Mike Schafer spoke the truth and they are reviled in this league largely because of their coach and some of their fans. They put out bait and I'm happy to oblige. Even the title of this thread is indicative of the newbie arrogance of the program. You think they are a Frozen 4 team?? Cripes, one recruit at BU is better than their entire class. Even the ECAC coaches didn't pick them to be in the top 5 of the league, let alone the nation.

This is sad. You sound like your drowning and trying to scream every possible thing before you go under.

No sh** Eichel is a top 2 pick in the NHL draft.

CanadaKen
11-24-2014, 09:48 PM
but that's how I roll.
Roll over? Got 6? Want more?

Says it all I guess.

CK

Got 6, Want More
11-24-2014, 09:48 PM
This is sad. You sound like your drowning and trying to scream every possible thing before you go under.

No sh** Eichel is a top 2 pick in the NHL draft.

And DiPietro was 1st overall and an irrelevant SLU freshmen from that irrelevant SLU team beat him straight up when it mattered. Don't you get it?? It seems you think pretty highly of your team based on the Hockey East esqe chest pumping about your freshmen class and you can't even **** in the tall grass with the big dogs. I'll give you this though, Bo Peeper has the zingiest name since Bear Trapp a few years ago.

Got 6, Want More
11-24-2014, 09:54 PM
Roll over? Got 6? Want more?

Says it all I guess.

CK

Okay GOT ZERO, WANT ONE. Your so tuned in Canada Ken that you didn't know the coach of 10 ECAC championship Big Red called your coach a "classless *******". But keep sending those BCHL boys to Hamden so they can squander their talent.

ServinisScores
11-24-2014, 10:15 PM
SLU had an All-American in 1985 that got speared by another all-American from Yale in a game, finished the game and nearly bled to death with a ruptured spleen that night. Rookie coach Joe Marsh called Tim Taylor and suggested he sit the player who speared him. Taylor wouldn't bench him, but apologized and said he would take steps to make sure his player didn't do that again.

Who were those two players??? I don't recall any All-Americans from either teams.... Brooke, Logan, Quensel, Lappin, Yearwood...? Pretty sure those Yalies didn't overlap the Larries in that era...?

MinniQUFan
11-24-2014, 10:21 PM
You are right, but that's how I roll. Don't like it? Do us all a favor and go join Hockey East where your mentality and academics actually fit.

Ok

Got 6, Want More
11-24-2014, 10:30 PM
Who were those two players??? I don't recall any All-Americans from either teams.... Brooke, Logan, Quensel, Lappin, Yearwood...? Pretty sure those Yalies didn't overlap the Larries in that era...?

Hank Lammens who was an All-American in 1987 and Bob Kudelski from Yale who was an 87. By the by, that SLU team had Yearwood, Lammens, Lappin, Hurlbut, McColgan (and Baker who was a lock to be All-American if not injured 13 games and 27 points into his senior season) and Yale who had Kudelski and Randy Wood. I wouldn't swear that the Yalies were AA but I'm pretty sure they were....I know Wood was.