This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    I think GreatLakerMohawk has his side blog back up, I think, but am unsure. NBC let him go, but he's been the Sabres guy for a bit, and has made appearances on NHL Network. He actually knows his college hockey.
    I really miss GLM around these parts. And yes, he knows a lot about college hockey.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Re: Michigan Tech 2014-2015

Originally posted by aparch View Post
      I really miss GLM around these parts. And yes, he knows a lot about college hockey.
      The job(s) he has had keeps him really busy. We shared a hotel room for the Quiz/Sloe Gin wedding, and he was working half the time, putting up articles and such. We still keep in touch, etc. I do miss his input here, where he could be a little looser with opinions and attitude.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I'm fine taking flack for writing what I did. No one needs to apologize or stand up for me. I wrote it and chose to put it in MTU's thread. And I'd do it again.

As for GFM, you got me That aerospace engineering degree is above me. UAH might be the closest college hockey to me come next year. So you might get more than your fair share of me in the future, run for the hills
        Quinnipiac University '15
        ECAC Regular Season Champs: 2013, 2015, 2016
        ECAC Championship: 2016
        NCAA Tournament: 2002, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
        NCAA Frozen Four: 2013, 2016
        Yuck Fale : 2013

Comment

It's almost time to start a new MTU season thread. This one is near the 1000 count plateau.
          MTU Huskies 3 time NCAA Champions... and going for more.
          2017-18 WCHA playoff Pick'em Champion!

Comment

The newest board member is an MTU fan. The bandwagon has begun!
            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

I wonder if we'll see an NLI signing announcement today.

Comment

Originally posted by mtu_huskies View Post
                I wonder if we'll see an NLI signing announcement today.
                Inside info?

Comment

I listened to the USCHO Live podcast, no real news from Pearson. Just happy with defensive and team minded play. He jokingly noted that he doesn't think it'll be a problem to get teams to travel to Tempe to take on Arizona State.

Comment

Originally posted by giwan View Post
                    Inside info?
                    No! I just thought the signing period ends today. Curious to see who signed.

Comment

Originally posted by mtu_huskies View Post
                      No! I just thought the signing period ends today. Curious to see who signed.
                      Michigan Tech tends to be a little slow in officially announcing those who've signed for hockey, not sure why. Sometimes it sounds like its about getting the hard copies via snail mail, not really sure.
                      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Brad Schlossman and I are arguing over whether or not the WMPL poll was a national poll and whether or not Michigan Tech has ever been ranked #1 in the country before this week...

My complaint was lodged after reading this article:
                        http://www.grandforksherald.com/cont...lignment-works
                        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                          Brad Schlossman and I are arguing over whether or not the WMPL poll was a national poll and whether or not Michigan Tech has ever been ranked #1 in the country before this week...

I guess history only goes back to the mid 90's for our writer.

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post

Well, Scholossman has been, and seems to still be, a complete dumbass. I don't pay attention to anything he writes because it is so sad and pathetic.
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Breaking news. John Scott is proud of Tech's ranking. Says he's excited according to twitter. I don't know how to post screenshots here but go to mtuhky on twitter to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Broseph Stalin View Post
                                Breaking news. John Scott is proud of Tech's ranking. Says he's excited according to twitter. I don't know how to post screenshots here but go to mtuhky on twitter to see.
                                mtuhky found that because I retweeted it:

Comment

Working...
                                X