X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech 2014-2015

Originally posted by geezer View Post
    Listening to the MP Show, Dirk says pasty.net is down due to power outage: youse guys will have to catch the archived version later.
    Mel did mention that E. Anderson has been sick all year and is currently down with mono. Blacklock is recovering from knee problems.
    Ah, so that's what it was... Listening now.
    MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

Mel makes a good point about Bemidji's SOS; I have a feeling they'll be a top 3 WCHA team and likely challenge for all 4 points this weekend.
      Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
      USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

SB Nation has Tech up to #4 this week.

Comment

Buccigross has Michigan Tech #6
          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

#5 in the USCHO poll with 2 first place votes.

Comment

Originally posted by Broseph Stalin View Post
              We got rid of a lot of dead weight when we realigned the WCHA.
              I think even the casual observer can see why we couldn't have a team like Wisconsin in the same conference.
              I would love to share your view, but that would make us "like-minded" and that is what we just shed from the conference so no reason to let it creep back into the WCHA at this point. I will just say that many others may have similar, yet unique, opinions on this subject.
              Bucky Sux...
              Ryan J
              Last edited by JohnsonsJerseys; 11-10-2014, 12:53 PM.
              Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
              https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
              Originally posted by geezer
              Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
              Originally posted by manurespreader
              ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

#5 in USA Today Poll too

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
                  I would love to share your view, but that would make us "like-minded" and that is what we just shed from the conference so no reason to let it creep back into the WCHA at this point. I will just say that many others may have similar, yet unique, opinions on this subject.
                  Bucky Sux...
                  Ryan J
                  That was meant to be tongue-in-cheek. You might say that after twenty years of being mocked by the self-styled hockey elite, this season has been very enjoyable to date. Wisconsin's trip to Alaska was hysterical. They're likely to drop 8 games to the WCHA this year. I especially enjoy seeing any wins against the NCHC teams, you know, the "like-minded" ones. Hopefully UAH has a little something for omaha.

Comment

Michigan Tech at 8-0-0 now the 8th most wins in a season (tied with 5 other seasons) since 1995-96 (19 seasons).
                    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

That was meant to be tongue-in-cheek. You might say that after twenty years of being mocked by the self-styled hockey elite, this season has been very enjoyable to date. Wisconsin's trip to Alaska was hysterical. They're likely to drop 8 games to the WCHA this year. I especially enjoy seeing any wins against the NCHC teams, you know, the "like-minded" ones. Hopefully UAH has a little something for omaha.
                      I think you missed his /sarcasm tags...
                      MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

Originally posted by stuckinwi View Post
                        I think you missed his /sarcasm tags...
                        That's what I get for only reading one time.

Comment

That's what I get for only reading one time.
                          Assume it at all times with.... most of us here... Chances are it's what is happening

Comment

• Originally posted by stuckinwi View Post
                            Assume it at all times with.... most of us here... Chances are it's what is happening
                            safe bet, especially regarding the NaCHos.

seriously, its funny that these so called like minded, elite ADs and coaches dont seem to get a given in sports. programs change. once elite teams will fail. losers will rise. and on and on goes the cycle.
                            Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                            "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                            Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                            Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

did anyone mention this? Tech has tied their best start in history. one more to set the record.
                              Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                              "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                              Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                              Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

• Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                                did anyone mention this? Tech has tied their best start in history. one more to set the record.
                                Pretty sure Shirtless did on Saturday night after the W.

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy
                                I need to double check my year by year data but I'm pretty sure this is the best start Michigan Tech has ever had, no more qualifiers of "since 19##." They have never started 9-0
                                Last edited by HuskyNation; 11-10-2014, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X