This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech 2014-2015

All this speculation is enticing me to bring back the CBSP (C). Probably need permission from Twitch though. :-/

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyNation View Post
      All this speculation is enticing me to bring back the CBSP (C). Probably need permission from Twitch though. :-/
      yes, please! just mentioned Don Lucia's hair in Extras
      Originally posted by mtu_huskies
      "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
      Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
      Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Who uses snapchat and can look at the hints for who/what will be at the Friday game?

Per the @mtuhky twitter, they gave some kind of hint via snapchat.

Comment

Originally posted by mtu_huskies View Post
          Who uses snapchat...?
          Teenagers use it. I'm not sure why the athletic department thinks it's a good outlet.

Comment

Originally posted by redwing61 View Post
            Teenagers use it. I'm not sure why the athletic department thinks it's a good outlet.
            College kids do use it, too. It's one of the new things on the interwebs that is useless.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              College kids do use it, too. It's one of the new things on the interwebs that is useless.
              As a recently former college kid who did download it for whatever reason, it is quite useless. However, after reading mtu_huskies post I decided to add techs silly account and see if I could find anything out. It seemed to me like it was hinting at it being the Stanley Cup. It was a picture of Cecil Hart with some text talking about him coaching against Art Ross for the cup.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnDobler View Post
                As a recently former college kid who did download it for whatever reason, it is quite useless. However, after reading mtu_huskies post I decided to add techs silly account and see if I could find anything out. It seemed to me like it was hinting at it being the Stanley Cup. It was a picture of Cecil Hart with some text talking about him coaching against Art Ross for the cup.
                So, it seems pretty obvious that it is the cup and other NHL season awards, like the Art Ross Trophy, and the Hart Trophy.
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Also, snapchat is pretty dumb. I do have it on my phone, but that is only because my wife likes to send me pictures.
                  Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                    So, it seems pretty obvious that it is the cup and other NHL season awards, like the Art Ross Trophy, and the Hart Trophy.
                    Stanley Cup, Art Ross Trophy, Hart Trophy, Conn Smythe Trophy, and either the Jack Adams Award or the Lester Patrick Trophy? All four of them were coaches and/or managers.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                      I'm not hoping for a split this weekend, hopefully they sweep. I'm sure the team is going into this thinking that they can win both, they have high expectations, by all accounts, and hopefully they meet them. Is a split more realistic? Sure it is, but that doesn't mean that this team doesn't have the ability to go in there and take 4 points.
                      Honestly, this is the attitude they should have all season long. Forget splits on the road, go into every series planning to sweep, regardless of where or who.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        Stanley Cup, Art Ross Trophy, Hart Trophy, Conn Smythe Trophy, and either the Jack Adams Award or the Lester Patrick Trophy? All four of them were coaches and/or managers.
                        Stanley, Conn Smythe, Hart, McNaughton, Gibson.
                        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
                          Chara won't be playing that weekend, but he doesn't have any friends.
                          http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=735886
                          Ryan J
                          PS - My back-up guess would be "Stanley". They never said a person, just the biggest NAME. Stanley has LOTS of friends.
                          FYI - I'll be announcing Saturday's winning Power Ball numbers if anyone wants in on that action.
                          #NailedIt #TechSmart
                          Ryan J
                          Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
                          https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
                          Originally posted by geezer
                          Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
                          Originally posted by manurespreader
                          ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Great to see (6) WCHA teams in the Top 16 of PWR. Sure it is early, but cool none the less. When are this weeks updated rankings (US Today/USCHO) coming out?
                            "Michigan Tech is to NCAA Hockey, what the Original Six is to the NHL" - Ryan Johnson

Comment

fun weekend. lots of stuff going on around the games, Halloween and the visiting royal hardware. glad Tech is making a big deal about this. the SDC will be rocking and wouldnt we just love to pull it down on Michigan's head? of course, then it might be another 35 years before they would venture up here again.
                              Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                              "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                              Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                              Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by 626575NC View Post
                                Great to see (6) WCHA teams in the Top 16 of PWR. Sure it is early, but cool none the less. When are this weeks updated rankings (US Today/USCHO) coming out?
                                SBN College Hockey is out and Michigan Tech comes in at 9th:
                                http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/2014...sity-minnesota

9. Michigan Tech 4-0-0 (13)

The Huskies became the first visiting team to win a WCHA conference game at Ferris State last weekend with a pair of one-goal victories over the Bulldogs in the only regular season conference meetings between the two. The Huskies are now 4-0-0 on the season and in WCHA conference play. They'll play two of the most important games in recent program history next weekend when they host Michigan.
                                Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Working...
                                X