http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/2014...ack-notre-dame

Comment

• Re: UMass Lowell 2014-2015 Season: The March to March

CJ Smith is the HE Rookie of the Month:
      http://www.hockeyeastonline.com/men/...412/dec3mh.php

Well deserved.

Comment

What are people's thoughts about tonight's game vs UConn? My guess is that UML comes out on top in a dog fight (pun fully intended). 1-0 or 2-1.

Speaking of dog fights... does anyone really bring their dogs to Pucks and Paws night?
        University of Lowell, 1987

Comment

Originally posted by BostonSoccerDad View Post
          What are people's thoughts about tonight's game vs UConn? My guess is that UML comes out on top in a dog fight (pun fully intended). 1-0 or 2-1.

Speaking of dog fights... does anyone really bring their dogs to Pucks and Paws night?
          Yes they do. In years past if you brought your dog you needed to stay on the side where the opponent shoots twice. I'm assuming it will be the same process this year.

Whatever happens I hope UML scores first.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonSoccerDad View Post

There's a guy who dresses his dog up in a Lowell jersey and black framed glasses. I think he's going for the Hanson brothers look.

Comment

• Emma the dog will be attending. The 8 y.o daughter is routing for UConn. Should be an interesting night.
              Last edited by kevin donnelly; 12-03-2014, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Not bringing my two pups tonight, the first one they've missed.
                Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I've been debating about bringing my dog. Can't figure out how enjoyable it will be trying to watch the game when he will be interested in going everywhere else (literally... "going" everywhere). No doubt the cleanup has got to be fun. :-)

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I've been debating about bringing my dog. Can't figure out how enjoyable it will be trying to watch the game when he will be interested in going everywhere else (literally... "going" everywhere). No doubt the cleanup has got to be fun. :-)
                    Here's the info on the Pucks and Paws night.
                    http://www.goriverhawks.com/news/201...x?path=mhockey

There will be a designated section for fans that bring their non-aggressive dogs as well as a special "Doggie Door" entrance via the West Box Office. Fans can purchase seats in Section 110 for $15, and tickets for their dogs are just $5. All of the proceeds from "dog ticket" sales will be donated to the Lowell Humane Society. Fans are required to purchase their "dog tickets" in advance of the game by calling Christine Maurais at 978-934-2181.

UMass Lowell asks that all fans have current tags and vaccinations for all dogs entering the building and all dogs must be on a non-retractable leash. Proof of up-to-date vaccinations must be provided upon purchase.

River Hawk season ticket holders can exchange their usual seats for tickets in Section 110 at no charge with the purchase of a $5 dog ticket. Hydration stations and "waste management" will be provided by LHS on the concourse as needed.

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                      Here's the info on the Pucks and Paws night.
                      http://www.goriverhawks.com/news/201...x?path=mhockey
                      Thank you!

Comment

Can't figure out how enjoyable it will be trying to watch the game when he will be interested in going everywhere else (literally... "going" everywhere). No doubt the cleanup has got to be fun. :-)
                        "Hydration stations and "waste management" will be provided by LHS on the concourse as needed."

See, you're all set now

Comment

Originally posted by Middle Street View Post
                          "Hydration stations and "waste management" will be provided by LHS on the concourse as needed."

See, you're all set now
                          Wednesday night hockey...hopefully there's a decent crowd tonight and the students turnout. The basketball team is also playing at home tonight.

Comment

Scott Wilson suffers injury during NHL debut
                            Justin Soderberg
                            President and Editor-in-chief, Mill City Sports
                            Co-Host, MCS Live Online Radio Show
                            Twitter | Facebook | Google+ | Email

Comment

Starting the 2nd period with Iron Maiden... Love it.

Up the irons!

Comment

listening on the radio... sounds like this team is going to make so many games harder than they need be. Keep on rolling!
                                BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                                Skating Friar Jersey
                                AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                                UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                                Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Working...
                                X