X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMass Lowell 2014-2015 Season: The March to March

For those that don't get the weekly e-mails from Christine Maurais:

"Please note that the game on November 29th against Harvard has been moved back to a 7:00pm start to enable fans to enjoy Lowell’s City of Lights Parade beforehand."

Comment

Originally posted by MaryK View Post
      For those that don't get the weekly e-mails from Christine Maurais:

"Please note that the game on November 29th against Harvard has been moved back to a 7:00pm start to enable fans to enjoy Lowell’s City of Lights Parade beforehand."
      That's frelling awesome. I'm driving back from PA that day. I can sleep a touch later now, maybe get a nap, definitely get a brew and dinner at Beer Works.
      Gary

www.umlhockey.com
      Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
      "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
      KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

• Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
        I would buy the cheapest ticket and then move around.
        I dont think there's a bad seat in the house, but I'm a fan of sec 118.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin donnelly View Post
          I don't think there's a bad seat in the house, but I'm a fan of sec 118.
          Agree about the Tsongas, I sit in section 119. I was talking about the game at Matthews, Saturday night.

Comment

Agree about the Tsongas, I sit in section 119. I was talking about the game at Matthews, Saturday night.
            Oops...Saturday. I figured my comment would be misplaced, again. Dag nabbit, I'm on a roll these days.
            Last edited by kevin donnelly; 11-06-2014, 06:03 PM.

Comment

102 soon to be 124 in the Tsonga's, every seat seems to be pretty awesome.

As for Matthews, may be best to ask the NU guys.
              I'd probably be a lot less stressed if I wasn't a hockey fan, but where's the fun in that?

Comment

• Originally posted by CleggyofUML View Post
                102 soon to be 124 in the Tsonga's, every seat seems to be pretty awesome.

As for Matthews, may be best to ask the NU guys.
                Front row balcony if you can. Right above the ice. Great view and can hear the chirping going on on the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by fr0zn-4 View Post
                  Front row balcony if you can. Right above the ice. Great view and can hear the chirping going on on the ice.
                  Thanks to Bob, I had seats up there once. Great view.
                  Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                  2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                  2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                  2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                  2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

I had a scout sitting next to me a couple of weeks ago and asked him which college hockey rink he thought was the best for watching a game. He told me that the Tsongas was the best of all the college rinks. Kudos to the Tsongas Center.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeyfan0862 View Post
                      I had a scout sitting next to me a couple of weeks ago and asked him which college hockey rink he thought was the best for watching a game. He told me that the Tsongas was the best of all the college rinks. Kudos to the Tsongas Center.
                      Eh, you sure he wasn't trying to humor you?
                      BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                      Skating Friar Jersey
                      AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                      UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                      Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

• Originally posted by Patman View Post
                        Eh, you sure he wasn't trying to humor you?
                        Well compared to other places that look like oversized gyms the Tsongas is pretty cool in my book
                        I'd probably be a lot less stressed if I wasn't a hockey fan, but where's the fun in that?

Comment

What an absolutely brutal second period by Lowell. They had a two goal lead and gave it away with two of the stupidest penalties I have ever seen.
                          Lowell Forever
                          Forever Lowell

Comment

I thought Northeastern sucked? They're not playing like a zero win team. They've been lucky but also taking advantage of plenty of opportunities.

Comment

• Originally posted by kevin donnelly View Post
                              I thought Northeastern sucked? They're not playing like a zero win team. They've been lucky but also taking advantage of plenty of opportunities.
                              Never underestimate a team. They may not have any wins but they are a tough team. Getting help from stupid penalties helps though.

Comment

• Originally posted by kevin donnelly View Post
                                Northeastern is getting their doors blown off 5x5. If Lowell stops committing stupid penalties they'll be fine. Coaching staff owes Boyle an apology for that horrendous too many men call. Absolutely no reason for that to happen.
                                Lowell Forever
                                Forever Lowell

Comment

Working...
                                X