X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2014-2015: Dedicated to Rich Curadi

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
    Ralph: Just my 2¢, but I vote to keep this tribute thread open for RC until forced to close. I could not think of a more appropriate thread for the entire season. I would think honoring this family for this season should be just extremely important. If anyone feels they have a better title to represent this year, then so be it.
    Second!
    Class of '93

16 years at Section 9, Row D, Seats 1-4

Comment

Ralph: Just my 2¢, but I vote to keep this tribute thread open for RC until forced to close. I could not think of a more appropriate thread for the entire season. I would think honoring this family for this season should be just extremely important. If anyone feels they have a better title to represent this year, then so be it.
      That was why that I agreed with FreshFish's suggestion about using essentially the same title and actually had the same thoguht, however I am certainly willing to keep this thread going until the end of the season. It would be nice if Board would be more consistent about shutting down threads or not doing so.

OTOH, I still intend to start a second recruit thread.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        That was why that I agreed with FreshFish's suggestion about using essentially the same title and actually had the same thoguht, however I am certainly willing to keep this thread going until the end of the season. It would be nice if Board would be more consistent about shutting down threads or not doing so.

OTOH, I still intend to start a second recruit thread.
        I like the suggestion as well. Let's continue with the current thread and add a similarly titled one when necessary.

Comment

I would agree that if Rich was as nice as guy as those who have met him think he was, then he deserves not to have his thread ended while the team is in the midst of a long losing streak.

Comment

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
            I would agree that if Rich was as nice as guy as those who have met him think he was, then he deserves not to have his thread ended while the team is in the midst of a long losing streak.
            With the exception of UA_, all but one team will end their season (and therefore, thread) on a losing streak, now that the Union rule applies to all leagues.

Comment

Couldn’t agree more with you & the others on this suggestion. It was an honor to have known Big Rich.
              Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Congratulations to a beautiful couple and my condolences () to Aspy on his loss ()..... https://twitter.com/SethAppert/statu...62480440946690
                Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                  Congratulations to a beautiful couple and my condolences () to Aspy on his loss ()..... https://twitter.com/SethAppert/statu...62480440946690
                  About time; I would have thought they'd done this already! Many congrats.

Comment

This season may just be a little too far gone for all of these cogs to fit back into the scheme and play well together(it will take a few games i suspect even after all are back), but if an when we do get totally healthy, this team can present some awful problems for just about anyone.
                    The dream is that everyone is back with a few weeks left in the season, start to mesh, get hot going into the ECAC playoffs, then win ten in a row.
                    "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      With the exception of UA_, all but one team will end their season (and therefore, thread) on a losing streak, now that the Union rule applies to all leagues.
                      Why is UA_ an exception?
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                        About time; I would have thought they'd done this already! Many congrats.
                        I thought that they had.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Why is UA_ an exception?
                          Forbidden from postseason play this year due to recruiting violations.
                          RPI Pep Band
                          GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                          🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                          2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                          2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
                            Forbidden from postseason play this year due to recruiting violations.
                            Thanks. I had forgotten that.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I think that we got the better Zalewski. The jury is still out, but I think that Bourbonnais is better than his father who played D-III hockey at RIT (although I think he put up excellent numbers). There are more players whom I could name, but too long ago.
                              Sorry..... I'm too new too divine Lugnut's sarcasm telepathically. And, RPI got the worst Zarbo.The most telling phrase in your post, though, is "too long ago".

Comment

Originally posted by uncledave View Post
                                Sorry..... I'm too new too divine Lugnut's sarcasm telepathically. And, RPI got the worst Zarbo.The most telling phrase in your post, though, is "too long ago".
                                Yes we probably got the worst Zarbo, but I heard that we got him quite cheaply, and Matt is quite close to him.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X