Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Wildcats 2014/2015 - Wait 'Til Next Year!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2014/2015 - Wait 'Til Next Year!!!

Warren Foegele's between the legs pass setting up Tyler Kelleher's goal on Saturday night makes the "NCAA Top 5 Plays":

http://www.ncaa.com/video/icehockey-...mouth-comeback

A rink-side view of Foegele's assist to Kelleher can be seen here:

"UNH Defeats Michigan State 5-2: Goal-by-Goal Breakdown"
    The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by C-H-C View Post
      Warren Foegele's between the legs pass setting up Tyler Kelleher's goal on Saturday night makes the "NCAA Top 5 Plays":

http://www.ncaa.com/video/icehockey-...mouth-comeback

A rink-side view of Foegele's assist to Kelleher can be seen here:

"UNH Defeats Michigan State 5-2: Goal-by-Goal Breakdown"
      Wow! Didn't catch that from our view! Another crafty play by our talented newcomers!
      I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
        Love the ENG by Downing...almost like the Seth Griffeth goal last night in the B's game. Almost...(smiley face omitted coz I used one in my last post..trying to limit them to one per day...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6mk6xhyzV8

ps.
        Thank you to all of you on this board who are Veterans...we wouldn't be free to do the things we do without your service!
        And this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z3Yk99yrak

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
          Very Nice!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
            Sweet goal. Saw it live.
            UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

A little perspective and a bump to page 1:

http://www.uscho.com/2014/11/12/at-m...erate-process/
              I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius View Post
                A little perspective and a bump to page 1:

http://www.uscho.com/2014/11/12/at-m...erate-process/
                With all positivity and rebuilding in East Lansing aside, I think that the Spartans are a very flawed team (note: I got our opponent correct this time). Michigan STATE Univ was very lucky to catch our Wildcats playing a bad game, with the exception of the last 3+ minutes, from what I watched on Friday night. They should be delighted to have left Durham with 2 points for the weekend. Sorry that I missed the game on Saturday night, but looking forward to NU game at Lake Whitt this Friday night. With the exception of the Goofs, the B1G is abominable this year.

Comment

ICYMI Fox College Sports is running both UNH v MSU games right now (5:00/7:30). Watching the last 10 mins. of that first game...omg glad I wasn't there...don't think I would've been able to take it...! Esp. that one on one Kelleher..

In other news, NU weekend overview...

http://www.unhwildcats.com/sports/mi...201411126mmiir

Really a big weekend for both teams...NU hungry for a win and revenge of last years HE tourney loss, and, UNH looking for HE points.
                  Last edited by HockeyRef; 11-12-2014, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Three former Cats playing for Leafs, who are blowing out B's tonight. JvR has a goal and two assists; Trevor Smith and Dan Winnik (he seems fine) also skating well tonight. JvR and Smith went pro after two years, Winnik after three in Durham.

Comment

Three former Cats playing for Leafs, who are blowing out B's tonight. JvR has a goal and two assists; Trevor Smith and Dan Winnik (he seems fine) also skating well tonight. JvR and Smith went pro after two years, Winnik after three in Durham.
                      Just finished watching...UNH Hockey got a few props tonight; our "big sheet of ice that they cover real fast" got a chuckle out of us...not to mention Coach and of course, the 3 alums playing tonight who just killed the B's all night...!! Yeah 'Cats...

Comment

Heading to the Dog House Saturday...any parking suggestions? We don't have time to take the T. Am looking around at area parking garages; hear it's kind of tight around Matthews. Feed back gratefully accepted!

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                          Heading to the Dog House Saturday...any parking suggestions? We don't have time to take the T. Am looking around at area parking garages; hear it's kind of tight around Matthews. Feed back gratefully accepted!
                          This was posted in the Lowell thread last week.
                          Originally posted by northeastern View Post
                          don't park @ gainsborough.. head back toward mass ave.. turn right.. turn right again onto Columbus ave.. head down 1/2 mi past baseball fields.. turn right.. right after baseball fields into dorm lobby (driveway).. there should be guard there.. tell them you there for NU hockey.

The parking is free. Go upstairs.. walk by gainsborough garage & wave to the guard that you just saved 25 bucks.. enjoy the gm..
                          I've used this parking the past few times that I've been to NU with no problem. Park, take the foot bridge over the RR tracks to Matthews.

Comment

• Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                            This was posted in the Lowell thread last week.

I've used this parking the past few times that I've been to NU with no problem. Park, take the foot bridge over the RR tracks to Matthews.
                            I have used this parking approach in the past and it worked great.

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                              Just finished watching...UNH Hockey got a few props tonight; our "big sheet of ice that they cover real fast" got a chuckle out of us...not to mention Coach and of course, the 3 alums playing tonight who just killed the B's all night...!! Yeah 'Cats...
                              McGuire and Emrick even pronounced Umile's name correctly. And, JvR interviewed at end of game. And, why cannot the Bruins get players like Phil Kessel?
                              Last edited by Snively65; 11-12-2014, 10:38 PM.

Comment

McGuire and Emrick even pronounced Umile's name correctly. And, JvR interviewed at end of game. And, why cannot the Bruins get players like Phil Kessel?
                                We had a player like Phil Kessel . Actually no idea on the why he was traded etc...but when he comes to Boston there appears to be no love lost!! Quite the grinder, excellent skater. Bruins better buckle up tonight against the Habs! Sorry, this isn't a NHL board...Bummed I never got to see JvR in the Blue n White!

Comment

Working...
                                X