Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: >>>>>RIT TIGERS... The Polisseum, just like the Ritter only more of us!<<<<<

Originally posted by lmg6841 View Post
    So it's being predicted we're being swept by Sacred Heart this weekend. Who would have ever thought someone would type that sentence?
    Yeah I saw, that, but nope RIT actually sweeps this weekend and continues to play like they are capable, starting with last weekend's efforts.
    5-3 RIT Friday
    3-1 RIT Saturday

Comment

• Re: >>>>>RIT TIGERS... The Polisseum, just like the Ritter only more of us!<<<<<

Originally posted by lmg6841 View Post
      So it's being predicted we're being swept by Sacred Heart this weekend. Who would have ever thought someone would type that sentence?

That's just a Bentley fan talking crazy, I wouldn't read too much into it.

The Patriot's and Bronco's are going to drop the next 6 games and the Bruins are going to win the Stanly Cup.....see, anybody can do it!
      RIT Tigers

Got one foot in the crease

Comment

According to the D&C, Cameron will be back in the lineup this weekend, and Schuler is practicing with the team but likely won't play until next weekend.

Powers &8^]

Comment

Tigers are hosting a Teddy Bear Toss tonight .... they're encouraging everyone to bring their own but there will be a limited number for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by ritBLKnORGsuit View Post
            Considering Sacred Heart was who we beat to win the AHA championship the year of our Frozen 4 run not me. They actually use to be a decent team but after that year tey continually were just down right terrible.
            In 2006-07, RIT's first year in the AHA, Sacred Heart was picked to win the league in the coaches poll, and RIT passed them in the standings and moved into first place with a sweep in Milford on Jan 12 and 13. That weekend is still one of my favorites in my 20 years of broadcasting.

They had some goaltending issues but Alex Vazzanno, who transferred in from Vermont two seasons ago, has established himself as a guy who can steal a game. Drew George is a legit threat, as is Justin Danforth who had 25 points as a rookie. Mitch Nylen was IMHO the top rookie defenseman in the league last season. He's back from injury.

It would not shock me to see SHU win at least one of these games.

Comment

Any of you (younger) alumni able to by student priced tickets with you ID still? Do they just look at your ID, or do they actually scan it?

RIT Hockey FB Group
              Facebook.com/groups/RITtigershockey

RIT '13

Comment

Originally posted by StimulisRK View Post
                Any of you (younger) alumni able to by student priced tickets with you ID still? Do they just look at your ID, or do they actually scan it?
                They scan it...
                Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
                College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

RIT Tigers
                Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016
                Men's Frozen Four 2010
                Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
                Women's DIII National Champions 2012

Comment

I'm really glad the radio guys brought up the topic of whether or not to break up Mitchell and Garbowsky when Schuler is back next week. I was thinking it after the first Garbowsky goal. They are just too good together. Wonder where that puts Schuler with, because we can really use his goals, but he needs good players to work with.

Comment

Originally posted by kwh7433 View Post
                    I'm really glad the radio guys brought up the topic of whether or not to break up Mitchell and Garbowsky when Schuler is back next week. I was thinking it after the first Garbowsky goal. They are just too good together. Wonder where that puts Schuler with, because we can really use his goals, but he needs good players to work with.
                    Considering how out of this world the top line is playing you can't break them up. Wilson spoke on the radio about how great their chemistry was. Given how little scoring we're getting without #25, #7, or #9 on the ice it probably makes sense to put Schuler on the 2nd line so that we can maybe get some depth scoring..

As it stands RIT is being carried by Garbowsky's line and Ruby...which is great until one of them cools off.
                    RIT

Comment

• Anyone know what happened to the two band members? From the other end I didn't see anything until every security, EMS, and police in the building suddenly converged there. I certainly hope they're both ok, whatever happened.
                      Can't we all just get along?
                      Always remember... This is just a game we're talking about here. Let's not take it all too seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by TigerFan86-87 View Post
                        Anyone know what happened to the two band members? From the other end I didn't see anything until every security, EMS, and police in the building suddenly converged there. I certainly hope they're both ok, whatever happened.
                        One had a seizure the other fainted. The second one is fine and they got the first guy awake but took him to the hospital to be safe.

Comment

Must have been a rookie running the TW coverage's instant replay last night. They struggled getting the replays the announcers were calling for. They missed a lot of review worthy footage. In any event, dominant performance, Garbowsky is now the leading goal and total points in the nation. Miller and McGowan are in the top 15 as well. What a line they are this year.

Comment

Originally posted by unscarred76 View Post
                            . Miller and McGowan are in the top 15 as well. What a line they are this year.
                            Garbowsky is 1, Mitchell 5, and Mcgowan 18. Pretty impressive.

Comment

Mitchell is also tied for No. 1 in the nation in assists with 13.

Comment

Originally posted by mar7967 View Post
                                They scan it...
                                They didn't scan it when I bought my ticket yesterday. May vary depending on the staff working.

Comment

Working...
                                X