Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark Bavis: It's been 13 years!!! Former standout at BU and LA Kings scout.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Bavis: It's been 13 years!!! Former standout at BU and LA Kings scout.

It's been 13 years and we still remember Mark Bavis as a gentleman and a class act both on and off the ice. Still fondly thought of and missed by family and friends alike!!!

I still think of Mark as one of the nicest people I've ever had the pleasure to know. Wishing positive thoughts today to his family along with all the other families impacted by the tragedy on 9/11.

Re: Mark Bavis: It's been 13 years!!! Former standout at BU and LA Kings scout.

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
    It's been 13 years and we still remember Mark Bavis as a gentleman and a class act both on and off the ice. Still fondly thought of and missed by family and friends alike!!!

I still think of Mark as one of the nicest people I've ever had the pleasure to know. Wishing positive thoughts today to his family along with all the other families impacted by the tragedy on 9/11.
    Well said.
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Re: Mark Bavis: It's been 13 years!!! Former standout at BU and LA Kings scout.

Originally posted by PC91 View Post

Well put. I knew Mark from the year he spent as an assistant coach at Brown. I think of him every September 11.

Comment

Working...
      X