X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston College Season 2014 - 2015 Thread: PART I

OK, I realized the other thread was closed and starting a new BC thread:

Actually to correct myself, the guy at the ticket office probably meant the BC home schedule starts late on October 24th but their season actually starts on the road on October 10 and 18 at Lowell and RIT.

I like the schedule and some really good traditional teams besides the usual HE opponents.

The complete schedule is now online now from BC.
    Last edited by BCeagle; 09-04-2014, 08:50 PM.
    NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Re: Boston College Season 2014 - 2015 Thread: PART I

Woooot! At RIT!!

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

RIT is opening a new rink on the 18th, have no idea how many people it holds but I might drive out to that game if I can get a ticket
      NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
        RIT is opening a new rink on the 18th, have no idea how many people it holds but I might drive out to that game if I can get a ticket
        According to the RIT schedule the BC game is at the Blue Cross Arena, capacity is 11,200 for hockey.

https://www.rithockey.com/Online/def...7sJRA%2Foxg%3D

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
          According to the RIT schedule the BC game is at the Blue Cross Arena, capacity is 11,200 for hockey.

https://www.rithockey.com/Online/def...7sJRA%2Foxg%3D
          So plenty of seats Ray

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
            So plenty of seats Ray
            I would expect a sellout. The attendance for this homecoming game over the past four years (Lowell, St Lawrence, Penn State, Michigan) is listed as 10,556. So that's maybe the hockey capacity now.

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
              I would expect a sellout. The attendance for this homecoming game over the past four years (Lowell, St Lawrence, Penn State, Michigan) is listed as 10,556. So that's maybe the hockey capacity now.
              wow, that's great. I didn't know that

Comment

Nice to see Bates followed the trend of 7:30 Friday night games.

Comment

Subscribing.
                  Originally posted by mookie1995
                  bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                  Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                  Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                    Nice to see Bates followed the trend of 7:30 Friday night games.
                    Not a huge fan of this (but not a huge problem for me either), but while we're on the topic of Bates, this guy really has impressed me with the changes he has made around here. Maybe he's just doing his job and applying common sense to things, but it's freaking impressive compared to that midget jagoff GeneD.
                    Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Coming from downtown via public transportation and then driving to Conte can be a nightmare on Fridays so it means I'll have more than 30 seconds after getting home to leave. Though I understand for those with kids the 30 minutes later isn't ideal.

Agreed, and most of it is common sense but as you referenced, that was lacking from the BC AD for a long time.

I think he'd love to do more as well but didn't realize what he was getting into with local & state issues.

Comment

looks like 4 games are impacted. personally, 7 worked fine for me. no kids to worry about yet, so 730 doesn't impact me.

Comment

Bump.............continue football discussion here Not sure still if we are relevant yet but that was just huge. Was the team just sky high due to the Welles Crowther thing? amped because it was USC on national TV ?? not sure, but that really whet my appetite for more. I had to watch the replay early Sunday morning. Still cant believe USC rushed for 20 yards

Comment

Bump.............continue football discussion here Not sure still if we are relevant yet but that was just huge. Was the team just sky high due to the Welles Crowther thing? amped because it was USC on national TV ?? not sure, but that really whet my appetite for more. I had to watch the replay early Sunday morning. Still cant believe USC rushed for 20 yards
                            after last year's turnaround, that's exactly the kind of win they needed to keep things going. i can't believe usc tried running it as much as they did. even well into the 2nd half they were banging their head against a brick wall. had they completely abandoned the run, maybe a different outcome. also crazy to think BC did what they did without very little passing game to speak of.

Comment

No doubt the kids were sky high, but give the coaches a lot of credit here, IMO. That was a great game plan, and well executed, on both sides of the ball. Preparation... BC had an answer for everything USC threw at them.
                              'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Working...
                              X