X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Season 2014 - 2015 Thread: PART I

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    Less than you, mister jet set island hopping boy
    Nice warm islands or Conte, nice warm islands or Conte. Easy choice there and Jack made the right one
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

If Alex Carpenter wanted to, she could play on mens team and be top 3 lines..... Relatively speaking, better than any F on mens team by a mile

Comment

think you're on to something...how do we make this happen? is her bobo brother going to BU next year? that would be fun!

Comment

Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving.

Just a reminder that tonight's game is a 6:00 pm start.
          'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

don't seem right that y'all have to play the goofs tonight while pc rests up before your league game tomorrow night....
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

it's been a very strange schedule in general for BC so far but what can you do? gotta find a way to stay in it through first semester, get santini back and then a normal schedule for the most part.

Comment

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/20...bXN/story.html

Comment

minny looks good

matheson looked like a traffic cone on that goal

one thing i did like was using matheson as a winger coming out of zone on PP. that worked a couple times.

Comment

only 20 minutes but this is easily best team i've seen BC play this year. speed, crisp passing, solid defensive play

Comment

needed to stay 1-0. actually played better as the 2nd went on but i don't know what the hell linell was doing on that 2nd goal. absolutely toasted on that play. demko could have done better as well.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                        only 20 minutes but this is easily best team i've seen BC play this year. speed, crisp passing, solid defensive play
                        Minnesota even warms up in high speed with crisp passing. BC used to do that, now we're out there going through the motions, like we're too good for warmups. It was embarrassing watching the two teams warm up.

This team is in dire need of some leadership. It's one thing to lose to a better team, which Minnesota is. But somebody please step up and kick them in the arse, so we can lose with a little dignity.
                        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                          Minnesota even warms up in high speed with crisp passing. BC used to do that, now we're out there going through the motions, like we're too good for warmups. It was embarrassing watching the two teams warm up.

This team is in dire need of some leadership. It's one thing to lose to a better team, which Minnesota is. But somebody please step up and kick them in the arse, so we can lose with a little dignity.

Prima donna's. Speaking of which, what do you suppose 5 and 7 were doing on goal #1

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnieb View Post
                            Prima donna's. Speaking of which, what do you suppose 5 and 7 were doing on goal #1
                            #7 is young and is already the best Dman on the team). No idea what #5s excuse is.

For the record, everyone's favorite Dman was -3 last night.
                            Originally posted by reBlur
                            the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

c'mon!!!! reading here this morning i thought the goofs were good?!?!?!
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Hey, even the Red Army team lost to the Americans.

Comment

Working...
                                X