Non-conference games at the beginning of the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-conference games at the beginning of the season

I just noticed that the Plattsburgh State men's soccer team has 9 non-conference games before they play their first SUNYAC game. The women's team has 7. Hockey can't fit in even one. (The women's team does have two). Not even sure where I'm going with this. Just felt like something to vent about!
    Steve
    Penn State Class of '95
    Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Re: Non-conference games at the beginning of the season

Originally posted by spwood View Post
    I just noticed that the Plattsburgh State men's soccer team has 9 non-conference games before they play their first SUNYAC game. The women's team has 7. Hockey can't fit in even one. (The women's team does have two). Not even sure where I'm going with this. Just felt like something to vent about!
    Speaking of the women's team - Mandy Mackrell (2007-11) just played in a charity hockey event at Kent State and still is a little short of her goal, IMO it is a good cause, consider donating if you can.
    Larry Normandin
    SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
    WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Originally posted by norm1909 View Post
      Speaking of the women's team - Mandy Mackrell (2007-11) just played in a charity hockey event at Kent State and still is a little short of her goal, IMO it is a good cause, consider donating if you can.
      Also speaking of the women's team, did you all see that Sydney Aveson was selected by Montreal in this year's CWHL draft? Elmira's Tanis Lamorieux went in the 3rd round of the draft...
      Plattsburgh CARDINALS
      SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
      ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
      NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
      NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
      NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
      NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

Re: Non-conference games at the beginning of the season

Nice to see the hockey players at the PSU soccer game last night sitting together as a group and having fun. Good for the team.

Comment

Working...
        X