The NCHC Year Two: Haters Please Form A Queue to the Right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The NCHC Year Two: Haters Please Form A Queue to the Right

I neglected to mention it in my previous post, but, SCSU is currently 16th in KRACH, despite only being 25th in Pairwise.

If you are a fan of KRACH, SCSU is the most undervalued team in the country by Pairwise. They have also had to play the 3rd toughest schedule, to date, in the country. UNO has a trip there, upcoming, and, on that Olympic ice, that concerns me.

Comment

The NCAA trophy should automatically go to the NCHC champion. Mankato and BU don't stand a chance against the almighty St Cloud State.
      BGSU Class of 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Critical Thinker View Post
        The NCAA trophy should automatically go to the NCHC champion. Mankato and BU don't stand a chance against the almighty St Cloud State.
        ALL HAIL THE SUPER LEAGUE YOU MISFIT TOYS!

Seriously though at least we're not the Big Ten.
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

This is true. Bow down before us, you lowly serfs.
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Chuckle all you want about the "Mighty" SCSU, but our seniors have two conference championships and three NCAA wins compared to goose egg on both accounts for MSU-M and BU in the last 3 1/2 years, not to mention a 4-1-0 record against Mankato.

Not that that proves anything, this year's teams are clearly different than those of the past, but SCSU has more recent street cred than either of the teams you mentioned, and if you ask teams that have played both Mankato and us (UMD, BSU, MN, UNO) you might be surprised at how they'd handicap that match.
            tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
              Chuckle all you want about the "Mighty" SCSU, but our seniors have two conference championships and three NCAA wins compared to goose egg on both accounts for MSU-M and BU in the last 3 1/2 years, not to mention a 4-1-0 record against Mankato.
              All hail the super league

*******http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-VkleU8hOpf...gi************
              BGSU Class of 2017

Comment

That clip is 100% true. Just like Wayne and Garth weren't worthy of being in the same room as Alice, you aren't worthy of being in the same thread as NCHC fans. But in both cases we and Alice are magnanimous and allow you to stay. Feel honored, but more importantly feel grateful for this blessing we bestow upon you.
                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                  That clip is 100% true. Just like Wayne and Garth weren't worthy of being in the same room as Alice, you aren't worthy of being in the same thread as NCHC fans. But in both cases we and Alice are magnanimous and allow you to stay. Feel honored, but more importantly feel grateful for this blessing we bestow upon you.
                  In fact isn't Milwaukee an Indian name?

Comment

Originally posted by mcfarljd View Post
                    In fact isn't Milwaukee an Indian name?
                    So if I make a road trip for the Twins-Brewers trip this year, can I chant "Racist City!"?

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

So if I make a road trip for the Twins-Brewers trip this year, can I chant "Racist City!"?
                      I think the Wayne's World reference was lost on you here.

Comment

Originally posted by Pump It Up View Post
                        No, i think mcfarljd is in fact racist. The amount of pleasure he takes from using redskins and saying 'scalp em' is pretty gross.
                        Originally posted by SJHovey
                        Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                        Originally posted by Brenthoven
                        We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Not lost at all. Can't I both catch an Alice Cooper line AND call Sconnis racist?

Comment

Not lost at all. Can't I both catch an Alice Cooper line AND call Sconnis racist?
                            You can, but glass houses and all that. Minnesota is a Dakota Indian name.

Comment

You can, but glass houses and all that. Minnesota is a Dakota Indian name.
                              Of course, referring to the Dakota People as "Indians"....THAT'S not racist.
                              Du hockey comme dans le temps!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                                No, i think mcfarljd is in fact racist. The amount of pleasure he takes from using redskins and saying 'scalp em' is pretty gross.
                                Hail to the Chief

Comment

Working...
                                X