2014-2015 d3fhl ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014-2015 d3fhl ??

Due to some family business I won’t be able to do the weekly grind of the D3FHL, but if someone wants to pick up the weekly duties I will gladly set up the program, draft, schedule, webpage ect and show you how to do the points for the week. Mind you it takes a good hour Sunday night/Monday morning each week. We won't go any farther until we find someone(s) to due the weekly points. But for those new, and or those needing a reminder, these were the last set of rules we used (with the dates changed).

MEMBERS

1. Membership into the D3FHL is open to any hockey fan. You DO NOT need to be a member of the USCHO Fan Forum to be a member of the D3FHL.

CONFERENCES/TEAMS

1. Members will be placed into 4 conferences (TBA).
    2. A maximum of 24 members overall (6 per conference) is allowed. If less, we will reconstruct the playoff and schedule format.

MATCHUPS

1. Teams will face off in a head to head weekly point based match up against both conference and non-conference opponents.
    2. Teams will accumulate both OVERALL and WEEKLY points. (see PLAYER/TEAM POINTS)
    3. Teams will then participate in a conference tournament starting week 17 (see Tournament Rules)
    4. There will then be a National Tournament following the Conference Tournament (see Tournament Rules)
    5. At the conclusion of the National Tournament we will crown both a Tournament Champion and Overall Champion (see Tournament Rules)

TEAM POINTS

1. If a team wins the head-to-head match up, the winning team receives 2 points for a win, 0 points for a loss, and 1 point for a tie.
    2. Only a teams WEEKLY player points count towards the teams weekly points. (see PLAYER POINTS)
    3. Teams WEEKLY Points are made up of the following Player Points:
    • 3 forwards
    • 2 defensemen
    • 1 goalie4. Teams will have a total of 4 forwards, 3 defensemen and 2 goalies on their roster, but can only dress their WEEKLY point teams (see Team Points #3)
    5. Points however will still be accumulated for the entire 9 man roster for the Overall Point Champion.
    6. Only 2014-2015 Mens Division II/III players are eligible for points
    7. Players will be selected via the draft (see DRAFT RULES)

DRAFT RULES
    i. Members will be placed in a 4 round draft based on the final overall points from the prior year. If new members you will be placed in the open spots and will have the first picks based on a random lottery.
    ii. Players may only be picked ONCE.
    iii. A total of 9 players will be picked (4 forwards, 3 defensemen, 2 goalies)
    iv. Only 2 players from 1 team can be on your roster.
    v. Only 4 players from 1 conference can be on your roster.
    vi. Round 1 – 1 player, Round 2- 2 players, Round 3 and 4 – 3 players
    ix. If a member is NOT available to participate they may supply the D3FHL with a list of their team prospect listed 1-50 to move the draft along.
    x. The following season, each member will be able to keep drafting rights to 2 of their 9 players. The draft will then go based off of last years overall points with the lowest point total getting first pick after all new members pick

PLAYER POINTS

1. Forwards and Defensemen
    i. GOALS = 2PTS
    ii. ASSISTS = 1PT
    iii. GAME WINNERS = 2PTS
    iv. POWERPLAY GOALS = 3PTS
    v. SHORTHANDED GOALS = 4PTS
    2. Goaltenders
    i. WINS = 2PTS
    ii. LOSS = 0PT
    iii. TIE = 1PT
    iv. SHUT OUTS = 5PTS
    vi. GAA = SEE CHART

TRADES/INJURYS

i. Team Members are only allowed 2 trades all season (this includes players becoming injured and or dropping out of school). Except for “open trade weeks”
    ii. All trades must be done in writing and approved through the D3FHL.
    iii. All trades go into affect the following week.
    iv. All trades must be done by 01/11/2015.

SCHEDULE
    • 21 WEEK SCHEDULE
    • Starts 10/27/14 – 03/22/15
    • 9 WEEK CONFERENCE PLAY
    • 6 NON CONFERENCE
    • 2 WEEK CONFERENCE TOURNAMENT
    • 4 WEEK NATIONAL TOURNAMENT

CONFERENCE TOURNAMENT RULES

i. Top 4 of each conference face off in a head to head match up with 1 v 4 and 2 v 3 based on Conf W-L-T record.
    ii. If tied, match ups will be based off of overall conference week points ONLY.
    iii. If still tied, match ups will be determined based off of OVERALL points.
    iv. If still tied, match ups will be determined based off of highest 1 week total.

NATIONAL TOURNAMENT RULES

i. Each of the 4 Conference Tournament winners automatically advance.
    ii. There will then be 8 At-Large bids
    iii. The At-Large bids will be determined by the highest overall point totals of the remaining non conference tournament champions.
    iv. If tied, highest weekly total prevails
    v. If still tied, the higher of the lowest weekly totals prevails.

SEEDING THE TOURNAMENT

i. Once the 12 teams have been selected, the teams shall be seeded as follows:
    a. Conference Champions are seeded 1-4 with #1 being the highest overall point total, and 4 being the lesser of the four.
    b. At Large Seeds will be seeded 1-8 with #1 being the highest overall point total, and 8 being the lesser of the eight.
    ii. Conference Champions have a week bye with the At Large bids facing off : 1v8, 2v7, 3v6, 4v5.
    iii. The HCC (Highest Conf Champion) will face the lowest AL (At Large) and so on
    iv. The following weeks the schedule will be strictly based on a pre-determined bracket
    v. In the event of a tie through out the National Tournament, overall points will be used from the teams entire roster.
    Remy Babineaux
    remyb616@gmail.com
    D3FHL Web Page

Re: 2014-2015 d3fhl ??

I'll try to help if you can guarantee me a spot in next year's TOP.
    Twitter: DanMountSports
    2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
      I'll try to help if you can guarantee me a spot in next year's TOP.
      Nominate YOURSELF Duh lol

Doesn't look like a lot of interest anyways
      Remy Babineaux
      remyb616@gmail.com
      D3FHL Web Page

Comment

I'll do it if no one else steps up
        http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

Originally posted by OSU2010 View Post
          I'll do it if no one else steps up
          I can assist if you want.

And Remy I thought you had be nominated by someone else first.

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

alright, I'm down, send me an email at rich@patriottreeco.com

Comment

I never did get an email about this

Comment

Originally posted by OSU2010 View Post
                I never did get an email about this
                Not enough interest...
                Remy Babineaux
                remyb616@gmail.com
                D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Aww. I was looking forward to getting back into it.

Comment

I think there's interest, let's see who would join if we did it again.

So far :
                    Me
                    Mountieboyoz

Comment

Working...
                    X