Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When do 2015 Frozen 4 tickets go on sasle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When do 2015 Frozen 4 tickets go on sasle?

Have not purchased them in a couple of years, and was curious on sale dates. Thanks!
    STEAMER Hockey

Re: When do 2015 Frozen 4 tickets go on sasle?

Originally posted by Joey13 View Post
    Have not purchased them in a couple of years, and was curious on sale dates. Thanks!
    Don't know if there's a date set yet. This is an excerpt from an email I got in early May:

The priority ticket purchase for the 2015 NCAA Men’s Frozen Four in Boston will begin in the fall. Please expect to hear from the NCAA later this summer regarding the timeline for the process.
    You can sign up for presale offers at: http://www.ncaa.com/newsletter-signup/icehockeym

Comment

I'm guessing in 2015.

Comment

Well, yeah. In general, tickets have been available over the counter at the tournament from 2010 forward. One small exception: I believe St. Paul 2011 sold out post-regionals, pre-FF. So sure. Based on the last five years, "2015" is technically correct.

But all snark aside, start paying attention toward the end of the summer. The last couple of Priority Lotteries have been held in October of the preceding year. If you have any priority points at all, participating in this year's lottery is strongly advised. The FF hasn't been to Boston since 2004. There is definitely going to be increased demand.

Comment

Working...
        X