PDA

View Full Version : New Team in the Atlantic Division

Pages : 1 [2]

davyd83
05-21-2014, 01:25 PM
BG will join AH when pigs fly and Pink Pony wins a Nobel Prize.

The funny thing is, is that NMU, LSSU and Huntsville are closer to BG than Bentley, Holy Cross, Sacred Heart, American International and Army.

Pink Pony
05-21-2014, 05:06 PM
The funny thing is, is that NMU, LSSU and Huntsville are closer to BG than Bentley, Holy Cross, Sacred Heart, American International and Army.

Also those four teams would stay in the AHA and would not join BGSU in another league.

Snively65
05-23-2014, 12:20 PM
Also those four teams would stay in the AHA and would not join BGSU in another league.

Which four teams? You need to clarify, as otherwise your post makes no sense.

purpleinnebraska
05-23-2014, 12:50 PM
Which four teams? You need to clarify, as otherwise your post makes no sense.

You don't deal with Pink Pony much, do you? NONE of his posts make any sense. He's either the worst troll ever (You can't get mad at him or respond to him like you could a regular troll, because you have no idea what he's talking about), or he's had a severe head injury.

Freddie
05-23-2014, 03:25 PM
You don't deal with Pink Pony much, do you? NONE of his posts make any sense. He's either the worst troll ever (You can't get mad at him or respond to him like you could a regular troll, because you have no idea what he's talking about), or he's had a severe head injury.

I think PP was raised on a diet of lead-based paint chips and sterno.

Snively65
05-24-2014, 04:05 AM

Just trying to help out the guy with his thought processing. :)

Pink Pony
05-24-2014, 08:50 AM

Car accidents do wonders.

Freddie
05-27-2014, 08:33 PM
Just exactly what IS the Atlantic Division, anyway?

schiegs
05-28-2014, 03:47 PM

Didn't that used to be called the Norris Division?

I vote the Whalers be brought back as the new team.

Snively65
05-28-2014, 07:01 PM

The "Division" that Bowling Green and several other Midwestern schools want to join. Duh.

Hammer
05-28-2014, 07:42 PM

No. You might be thinking of the Patrick or Adams Division.

huskyfan
05-28-2014, 07:53 PM

no, the Norris Division is the Detroit Lions, Chicago Bears, Green Bay Packers and Minnesota Vikings. :)

ExileOnDaytonStreet
05-28-2014, 09:16 PM
Easy there, Berman.